Choice

request: I was hoping for one where Camila is having an affair with Shawn behind Matthews back. She truly loves Shawn and wants to leave Matthew but due to being comfortable and also he is controlling she can't. Shawn gives her an ultimatum and she realises she has to leave him. Some difficulties arise but it's a happy ending for Shawn and Camila. It probably makes no sense as i said I'm not the best at writing xxx

requested on 18th Jan 2020.
by- anonymous
•••

Narrator

"Okay, I'm going to bed." Matthew announced, closing up his book and jumping off of the couch where him and Camila were sat watching tv for the past hour.

"Okay, night." Camila smiled. Matthew smiled at his girlfriend before kissing her softly.

Camila pushed him away, giggling, "go to bed."

Matthew placed one last kiss on the Cubans lips and then walked upstairs, yawning loudly.

It was about 45 minutes later that the Cuban closed the tv, crept up the stairs and into her and Matthews shared bedroom quietly. She heard him snoring loudly as usual. She stood in front of him, waving her hand in front of his face to make sure he was sleeping.

He was asleep.

Camila sighed, she grabbed a pair of sneakers and crept back down the stairs again. The Cuban put on her sneakers, grabbed the house keys and the car keys and closed the front door behind her.

•••

Reaching her destination, Camila turned off her car, and walked up to the front door of the house she'd been visiting for the past few months.

She knocked thrice and rung the bell like always. The door opened to reveal her best friend, Shawn Mendes.

A grin etched onto his face, the Canadian singer pulled the Cuban towards him and kissed her ever so softly, closing the door behind them.

"I missed you." He whispered, pulling away slightly.

"You saw me yesterday." Camila giggled quietly.

"I know, but I still missed you." Shawn grinned, wrapping the Cubans legs around his waist and holding her in his arms.

"I love you." The Canadian whispered, looking into the Cubans eyes lovingly.

Camila's mouth etched into a grin, "I love you too."

Shawn smirked, "Let's get this party started eh?" pulling the Cuban into his bedroom.

•••

"Where'd you go off to last night?" Matthew asked Camila the next day, as the two worked on preparing breakfast.

Camila stopped cutting onions for the omelette.

"I- I got hungry so I just went to get a bite to eat." She shrugged, turning red.

"Oh. Where?" Matthew inquired.

"Uh, McDonald's." She stuttered.

"Hm. Anyways, I'm hosting a Halloween party day after so just invite all your friends too okay?" Matthew smiled genuinely.

"Okay." Camila grinned.

•••

"Come on in guys." Camila grinned, opening the door to Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Normani.

Just as she was about to close the door, a familiar tall Canadian appeared.

"Shawn, you made it!" Camila giggled, jumping up to hug him.

"You look nice, jasmine." Shawn winked at her. Camila glared at him.

No one could know about them.

"Come in shawn." Camila spoke, her jaw locking. Shawn held his smirk, entering the Cuban and her boyfriends shared home.

A couple hours later...

"Hey babe, enjoying the party?" Matthew smiles, coming up to the Cuban, who was in the  kitchen, sipping on some beers, talking to shawn.

"Yeah." Camila forced a smile his way.

"Hey Shawn." Matthew nodded at shawn.

"Hey man." Shawn replied courteously.

"I'm gonna talk to the guys, see you in a bit baby." Matthew said to Camila a few moments later.

He left a long kiss on the Cubans lips before walking away. Shawn watched, uncomfortable.

When Matthew left, Camila looked at shawn, guiltily.

"I-I'm gonna go talk to Lauren and Ally over there." Shawn stuttered, leaving the Cuban alone with her thoughts.

•••

Okay this was part 1, I'm gonna make it into 2 parts bc it was getting really long.

also people might shout at me. but I got back together w my ex.

who's now not my ex. cuz I'm with him.. again.

do I explain orrrr....

-Taylor💋