Just a dream

Narrator

"Wanna go get some icecream?" Camila asked shawn as He typed away at his laptop.

"Maybe later babe." He answered softly. Camila groaned.

"Baby pleaseeeee. I'm really craving some icecream. Your babies are craving icecream! C'mon I'm eating for three!" Camila ranted making Shawn chuckle and close his laptop.

"Okay okay fine. That reminds me. How are my two little girls doing in there?" He spoke putting his arms around camila's huge belly.

She was 6 months pregnant. They'd found out they were twins just last month. And they were girls. Twin girls. Two mini camila's.

"Shawnnn! Icecream time!" Camila groaned.

"Okay Okay let's go." Shawn chuckled helping her get up and get into the car. It was harder for her to sit down and get up because she's normally very petite but her stomach is huge. Possibly weighs more than her.

As soon as the car turned on Camila turned up the volume on the radio and started singing along to the songs. Shawn revelled in the sound of his wife's happiness.

He took a moment to look away from the road to look at his wife.

"Shawn watch out!!!" Camila screamed suddnely and Shawn turned back around to see a truck coming towards them.

The last thing he heard was Camila scream loudly before everything went black.

•••

Shawn woke up to extreme darkness. He was breathing uneven and was sweating uncontrollably.

"Shawn? Shawn babe, what's wrong?" A sleepy Camila muttered confused at her husbands unusual behaviour.

"Camz, oh god you're okay!" Shawn sighed hugging her close. He looked down to see camila's huge bump. He felt it to see the babies kicking softly. Shawn sighed in relief. They were safe and sound.

"Shawn? Is everything okay?" Camila asked him.

"Yeah. I just had a ... a bad dream. A really bad dream." Shawn spoke breathless.

"Here, have some water babe, you're sweating."  Camila said handing her husband a glass of water. Shawn grasped the cup in his gulping down the glass of water. He put it back on the side table.

"I'm so glad you and our babies are safe." Shawn sighed hugging Camila close to him putting his ear near camila's belly to hear the two other heartbeats.

Still confused, Camila ran her hands through Shawns hair.

"Ofcourse we're safe. We'll never leave you shawnie." Camila giggled.

"Promise?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah. Promise." Camila answered smiling softly.

•••

This is bad. But I don't got any ideasss people.

Any requests??

-Taylor💋