Ruined

Shawn

"Aghhhhh!!!" I screamed into my pillow.

"Woah. What's up with you?" My sister, Aaliyah laughed at me.

"Go awayy." I spoke and she laughed before I heard her feet padding away.

"Just saying, if you really miss Camila, then maybe you should fly out and surprise her!" Aaliyah shouted. My head suddenly perked up. Shit. Why didn't I think of that.

•••

I was finally in the cab and was going to the hotel where Camila was staying, as her manger told me.

I'd called Andrew and gotten myself the quickest flight possible. The entire plane ride felt never ending but I made it and got my bags and found a cab.

Now we were pulling up to the hotel. My heart was beating in my chest in anticipation. I was so excited to see Camila. I hadn't seen her for 4 months because of her tour.

I found camila's manager in the lobby and we said our hello's before he directed me to camila's room. He even gave me the spare room key so that I could just open the room without having to knock.

He then left to continue his business.

I walked inside the elevator and pressed the level floor where camila's room was and in about 10 seconds I was there. The elevator doors opened and I sped down the hallways looking for camila's room number.

Once found I swiped the key card on the door handle and it turned green. I opened the door.

"Surpr-" I started before I was stunned. My face fell.

Camila was in bed. With someone else.

"Shawn! It's not what it looks like!" She spoke as the two covered themselves.

"Oh really Camila? Jeez!" I scrunched my nose in disgust and started to walk away.

"No Shawn!" I heard Camila day and she ran outside with only a large t-shirt covering her.

"Shawn Wait!" She shouted holding me by the arm.

"What camila?!" I asked annoyed.

"You don't understand. I was lonely. And I hadn't seen you in 4 months. I'm so-" She spoke.

"That doesn't mean you can go ahead and cheat on me!" I yelled.

"Even I had to wait for you for months but I still remains extremely loyal to you and our relationship!" I shouted. "I can't fucking believe you." I spoke pressing the button to call the elevator down to this floor.

"Shawn-" Camila started as tears fell down her face.

"No. NO. You can't cry. I'm the one who should be crying. You cheated on me. Stop with the act Camila I swear!" I yelled before getting inside the elevator.

"But sha-" She started

"Goodbye Camila. Have fun in hell." I spat at her before the elevator doors closed.

As soon as I was outside of the hotel and inside a cab, going to the airport again, that's when I let the tears flow. I gave her the best 2 years of her life. I loved her. I still love her. And she ruined that. She ruined us.

•••

Oof sad

-Taylor💋