Liar

Narrator

"Can we get icecream on the way back?" Camila asked Shawn, walking beside him, along the pavement.

Shawn laughed "Then what's the point of working out?" He asked.

"Please shawn?" Camila pouted. Shawn groaned looking away. He couldn't say no when she was making a face as cute as that.

"Fine." He sighed, defeated.

"YESSS!" The Cuban hissed, throwing her hands up in the air. "Thanks Canada!" She squealed, hugging him tightly for a second, making Shawn feel butterflies everywhere.

Quickly they walked into Shawn's usual gym and began their workout.

•••

"I— have never— worked out —- that much —- in my entire—- life.." Camila spoke breathlessly, as she and Shawn walked out of the gym.

Shawn chuckled, "Need some water, Mila?" He asked.

"Nope." She shook her head. "But ICECREAM!" She squeals, suddenly regaining her energy.

She grabbed Shawn's hand without realising what she was doing, and skipped them along to the other side of the road, happily. When she felt sparks go up her arm, she broke their arms up, blushing slightly.

Calm down in there, you're with Matthew Camila.

She reminded herself, mentally hitting herself for holding Shawn's hand for no reason.

The pair headed into their favourite icecream shop Scoops, and were immediately hit with the smell of various scents of flavours floating in the air. The small ice cream parlour was almost empty, with only a couple of guys sitting at one table, trying to watch a match playing on the tv that was pushed up against a brick wall.

"We'll have a cup of banana icecream, and a cup of cookies n cream, please." Shawn quickly ordered. Camila's heart stopped.

How did he know my favourite? Matthews never-

STOP Camila STOP. Stop comparing Matthew and Shawn for gods sake!

After the mini argument in her head, Camila snapped back into the real world and saw Shawn paying for her icecream. Camila opened her mouth to protest, when Shawn tutted.

"Ah tch tch, I'm paying and that's final." He spoke firmly, looking the Cuban in the eyes.

Camila nodded in defeat.

They grabbed their ice creams and went to sit in a secluded corner of the parlour.

"Mm, banana." Camila moaned at the taste.

"Gosh Cabello, you have icecream all over your face." Shawn spoke, swiping his thumb at the streaks on icecream drooping down the Cuban's chin.

Without thinking, the Cuban leaned closer, and licked the little drops of icecream off of Shawn's thumb. She blushed, realising her mistake. She diverted all her attention to her few bites of icecream while Shawn stared at his phone, leaving thick tension in the air.

"We should head back now." Camila grumbled, shifting on her seat.

"Let's go." Shawn muttered lowly. The two got up and made their way to Camila's apartment.

•••

"Thanks for dropping me off, Canada." Camila said, hugging Shawn. She felt that they'd moved past the earlier incident.

"No problem." Shawn spoke into camila's shoulder, still hugging her rather tightly.

"Okay Canada, can't breathe." The Cuban spoke, fighting her way out of his right hold.
Shawn let go.

Camila started to turn around when she noticed a look in Shawn's eyes. That look. The look. Camila's heart constricted painfully.

"Shawn.. I'm sorry.. I know what you feel b-" Camila sighed.

"So then why can't we be together Mila? Why?" Shawn spoke, exasperated.

"Because. I have Matthew.. and y-you you're my bestfriend .." Camila spoke the line she always did when Shawn confronted her about his feelings.

"Really? Matthew? Tell me Mila. Tell me you love Matthew more than you love me." Shawn demanded. "Look me in the eyes and say it, Camila."

"I-" The Cuban stuttered trying to look into the honey eyes of her Canadian bestfriend who she'd caught feelings for, that she wouldn't admit to.. ever.

"I love Matthew.. Shawn." Camila uttered looking at shawn, but diverting her eyes here and there.

Shawn laughed duly "You're such a liar. Such a liar."

And he walked away.

•••

HI HI HI HI HIII

Okay so rant time. I'm so mad at those stupid ass (excuse my French) people who keep saying that the video of Shawn and Camila is stupid and gross like WHAT THE HELL.

I swear to god they're all so dumb. AGH

anyways I think I'm gonna be starting a new thing where I ask a question every imagine. So today's question issss

Q: fave song of Camila, shameless or liar?

A: (my answer) video-wise its Liar, song-vise it's Shameless (shawnless lmao)

-Taylor💋