When you're ready

Narrator

"We need to talk."

Shawn's heart stopped as she said those words. He knew it had been coming. She'd been awfully quiet the past few weeks. It didn't seem like she was clicking with him anymore.

"What's wrong Mila?" He asked her sweetly, as the two sat down on the couch.

She remained quiet.

Slowly, tears escaped her eyes, worrying Shawn.

"Mila. What's wrong? You're scaring me baby." He spoke, his heart beating faster.

"I can't be with you." She muttered.

"What? Why baby?" He asked her, his tone still soft and sweet.

"Because. We rushed into this too fast." Camila shook her head as she pulled her hands away from Shawn's.

"What do you mean we rushed in?" Shawn spoke, his voice getting louder.

"Shawn is barely broken up with Matthew. Heck I hadn't even planned to breakup with him after we filmed that music video. I hadn't expected us to reveal our feelings to each other. And whenever we did we just went too fast. Way too fast, Shawn." She ranted, tears her in her eyes.

"S-so, what're you saying?" He asked her, his voice wavering. He knew what was to come.

"We need to break up." Camila spoke in a small voice. "I'm sorry shawn.. it's just too fast. I'm not ready yet." She shook her head.

Shawn felt like someone had picked up a knife and was stabbing his heart continuously. It hurt like hell.

"I'm sorry shawn. I can't do this right now." Camila spoke again, looking at his lost face drained of colour. Tears escaped her eyes again.

"I love you, I really do. But we can't be together now. Maybe sometime in the future but now now shawn. It's just too much." She cried and hugged him as he remained numb.

"Shawn, say something." Camila sniffled, looking up at him. "Please."

Without a word, he walked away from her.

•••

Wow this was crap.

But my life is literally so messed up.

There's this guy....

He's like the sweetest human being on earth. And I know he kind of likes me the amount of times he's flirted... and said... some stuff.

But like basically I had a bad breakup like only TWO months ago. And it's way too fucking soon. Like idek what I'm doing w my life anymore. Like how can I already move on when almost a month ago I was still crying over my breakup and listening to 'slide away' by Miley Cyrus while stuffing myself w icecream? You know?

What should I dooooo god help me.

P.s Camila's new song Living Proof is good ya'll!!!

Q: the most confused you've been in ur entire life?

A: when I'm doing maths.. and well now.

-Taylor💋