Forbidden

requested by: shawmilaswiftie

Narrator

Small kisses being peppered on her face awoke her from her deep sleep. The first thing she was were two deep pools of honey staring right back at her.

Camila smiled.

"Hi.." she sighed, turning on her back, facing him.

"Hi baby." Shawn chuckled, looking at the sleepy cuban in front of him. "You ready to get up now?" He questioned, tickling her chin with his curls.

Camila giggled, "I have to don't i?" She saddened.

Shawn frowned, "I wish you didn't have to go." He muttered.

"I wish I didn't have to go either." Camila spoke softly, stroking Shawn's growing stubble.

"Let's run away." Shawn spoke up a minute later.

"Shawn no. You can't do that, you're about to be King soon. And you love the people, you'll be miserable if we ever ran away." Camila reasoned and Shawn sighed. She knew him too well.

Shawn was the Prince of Colina. King Shawn and Queen Karen were about to step down from the throne, meaning as the oldest, Shawn was going to King soon. Soon enough he'd need a Queen to rule alongside him. But he still had a year or so until he had to face that obstacle. Camila and Shawn had been in love since they'd been 12. They had their first kiss then and now at the age of 18, they wanted to be with each other all the time.

But they couldn't. Camila was of lower class. She and her parents had always served the castle. When Camila started working she was only 12 and was to take care of Shawn's little sister, Princess Aaliyah. She still took care of Aaliyah. Made sure she attended all her waltz classes, did her hair and makeup for her, even chose her clothes for her. Everything. In fact, Aaliyah was the only one who knew about Shawn and Camila and often gave Camila free time so she could spend time with Shawn when he was free from his princely duties.

Any sort of relation between the lower class and the upper class was strictly forbidden in the Kingdom of Colina. So when Shawn knew he had to marry a Princess and that he couldn't marry Camila, he was devastated.

He proposed the idea of running away together to Camila all the time but she always turned it down knowing he would never be able to leave his people like this.

"Okay, time to go." Camila sighed, sitting UO in the bed quickly, immediately wincing.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked her, worried.

Camila turned red, "I'm a little.. sore.. from last nights activities.." she spoke embarrassed.

Shawn laughed.

Camila stood up, limping towards the bathroom to change into her normal servant clothes.

She limped out of the bathroom, looking at a smirking Shawn, his hands behind his head as he sat on the bed.

"Stop it." She giggled.

"Might not want to limp in front of everyone, they might get suspicious." Shawn spoke, the smirk still plastered on his face.

Camila shook her head at him, smiling. She bent down to place a chaste kiss on lips and then straightened up, wincing once more.

Shawn laughed, throwing his head back, revealing his neck, and now Camila smirked.

"You might wanna cover those up." She pointed to his neck. Shawn turned and look towards his big mirror and noticed three rather large bruising hickey's on the right side of his neck. He groaned.