Drunk mess

(Small blurb-ish)

Narrator

"You're so freaking beautiful!" Shawn murmured and Camila chuckled.

The two had been celebrating Shawn turning 21 with his family friends. And of course, now that he was legal in the US as well, shawn had gotten the drunkest he could ever be.

Now they were in their car, making their way back to shawns apartment, of course none of them were driving since they'd been drinking.
Shawn was utterly out of his mind drunk. Camila hadn't drunk that much so she was still alright - a little tipsy - but still in her senses.

"Thanks babe.." Camila laughed.

"Are we there yet?" Shawn whined, leaning on camila's shoulder.

"Just a couple minutes away.." Camila answered.

"Hmmm I'm bored." Shawn spoke. Suddenly he leapt up from camilas shoulder and turned his body towards her.

"Lets thumb wrestle!" Shawn spoke.

"Okay.." Camila laughed.

Shawn tried to wrestle his thumbs with camila's but failed miserably as he was trying to wrestle his other thumb on his other hand.

"Shawn Shawn Babe!" Camila laughed pulling her hand away.

"What?" Shawn asked now suddenly feeling drowsy and tired.

"We're here. Let's go." Camila spoke. She quickly thanked the driver and pulled Shawn out of the car and into the apartment complex.

They went up to shawns room and Camila plonked a drowsy Shawn onto the bed with a huff.

"You're so heavy." Camila groaned as she stretched, her back aching from carrying Shawn all the way from the car to his bedroom.

"You're just weak babe.." Shawn murmured with a small drowsy and drunk smile on his face.

"You did not just say that! I will throw my moms chanclas at you!" The Cuban spoke fiercely making Shawn giggle.

"Babeeee, help meeee!" Shawn whined as he struggled to take off his shoes in his drunken state. Camila sighed and walked over to shawn, she took off his heavy boots and socks and quickly threw them to the side. She went to the bathroom, changed into her pyjamas and by the time she was back in the bedroom Shawn had stripped down to his boxers and was now getting under the covers.

Camila joined him.

"Babe, can I tell you a story?" Shawn suddenly spoke up.

"Mhm." Camila spoke sleepily.

"Well there was this guy called Timmy and his best friend Martha. They both really really liked each other. Like more than besties ya know." Shawn spoke, ending in a southern drawl all of a sudden, making Camila chuckle.

"And then Timmy kept telling Martha that he liked her but Martha was tooooo stubborn and made excuses like not wanting to risk their best friend ship thingy." Shawn spoke sassily making Camila roll her eyes at what he was talking about.

"You sly fox. You're telling me the story of how I 'friend zoned' you aren't ya?" Camila asked Shawn and he giggled nodding.

"I'm not talking to you now." Camila jokes before closing her eyes and pretending to go to sleep.

"Nooo milaaaa." Shawn whined.

"I want a kiss pleaseee." He whined again.

"Ugh Fine." The Cuban answered. She could never turn down his kisses. Never. Shawn smirked in victory. He puckered his lips as Camila leaned towards him.

"WAIT!" He screamed loudly, scaring the Cuban.

"What?!" Camila asked, putting her fingers in her now ringing ears.

"Stop kissing me. I have a girlfriend!" He exclaimed, sitting up on the bed.

"If you kiss me.. I- I will call my woman okay?!" He threatened, making Camila giggle. She leaned forward and landed a kiss on his lips.

Shawn roller around the bed until he found his phone and pressed a couple buttons before putting the phone to his ear. Camila's phone rung and she took it out of her purse with a smile, accepting the call and putting her phone up to her ear.

"Mila. THIS LADY is in our house!! And she tried to KISS ME!" Shawn shouted into the phone, making Camila laugh out loudly.

"Oh hey you're here!!" Shawn squeals, disregarding his phone and jumping on top of the Cuban. He began to pepper kisses all over her face, suddenly feeling very affectionate.

Camila pulled away when she noticed his lips going still all of a sudden. She looked at him to see he had fallen asleep on top of her. She rolled her eyes.

"This idiot." Camila huffed, leaning into his still sweet smelling chest and going to sleep in his arms.

•••

Okay so I re-did this imagine bc I thought it could become something better. So I hope it's good 🤞🏻.

Surprisingly ya'll liked part 3 of "literal blind date" which I'm surprised about because I thought (and still think) that it's the shittiest chapter I've written (along with this one) 😂

Anyways, gonna stop ranting now. Byeee

-Taylor💋