Tattoos (Part 3)

Tattoos part 3:

"Your wish is my command baby but first you're getting a tattoo and I wanna see how sexy you look inked. I'll meet you after." Michael slips his shirt back on and kisses you one last time before walking out of the door, leaving you frustrated, confused and flushed.

You stand with your back against the wall and your hand on your chest, trying to calm your heart beat and the throbbing between your thighs.

"Sorry, I had a few things to do. Are you ready?"

The tattoo artist comes back in but doesn't bother glancing at your flushed face as he slips on his plastic gloves and snaps them onto his wrists.

You nod and begin to explain what tattoo you want. You point to your ribs and inwardly cringe at the love bites that scatter the left hand side. Either artist doesn't notice or is too polite to say anything but you can't help the blush that spreads across your face as you remember what Michael did to you.

You climb up onto the table as the artist sterilises the needle before testing in and wiping the point with disinfectant. You gulp audibly and he turns to face you.

"It's okay honey, you'll be fine. It stings a little at first but then you barely notice it at all." You try to ignore his condescending tone and you grit your teeth as he puts the needle to your skin. You hiss at the sting but you begin to fantasise about you and Michael later.

His hands touching your waist, gently slipping lower before cupping your butt. His lips are attacking your neck, you moan at the sensation of his wet, warm tongue trailing down your neck to your breasts. His bright green hair tickling your sternum as his stubble scratches your hyper sensitive nipples. His hand wonders around as he comes to the waistband of your tiny panties. He smirks, that signature grin that makes your heart flutter before gently gliding his finger tips across your hip bones and putting a small amount of pressure where you need it most.

"Okay, you're done." The artist brings you out of your erotic fantasy before it gets embarrassing. You take a look at the beautiful design on your ribs and smile.

"It's perfect, thank you." He nods his head and begins to peel off the gloves. He talks you through the after care method and tells you to pay up at the counter when you're ready. You grin and slip on your t-shirt wincing slightly at the burn on your chest.

You pay up and your friend gets up to leave. You walk out of the shop and climb into her car. It's dark outside now so you can only see using the street lamps.

"So, how does it look?" You lift up your top to show her and she gasps.

"Y/N, are those what I think they are?" She points to your hickeys which litter your ribs and neck and collarbones. Oh shit.

"Um, I can explain?" It comes out more of a question than a statement.

"Was it the tattoo artist?"

"Fuck no!" You practically shiver at the thought of him doing this to you. Your friend raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"It was Michael okay?" You mumble and your friend's jaw drops to the floor.

"You fucking serious? Michael as in THE Michael Clifford? The one you've been crushing on for like ever? The green haired cocky shit?"

"Yes! That one exactly." You smile at your friend's description of Michael.

"Woah Y/N look at you girl! Getting a tattoo, practically fucking in public."

"We didn't fuck! We just messed around a bit." You try not to think about how close you were to your first non self induced orgasm.