Tattoos (Michael Clifford) (Part 1)

So firstly I want to apologise for not uploading in SO long! It's been crazy busy and I know that's not an excuse but I'm in my last year of school (YES!) and the work load is massive. With all that said, here's the part one to this sexy imagine. It's inspired by Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn.

***

You hold your breath and exhale for the millionth time.

"You sure you're up for this?" Your friend asks you as you stare up at the neon sign which flickers every so often. You've been standing here for a good 15 minutes.

"Yeah, let's do it." You swallow and walk into the shop. It smells like sanitiser and sweat, the strong breeze of the air con blows your hair around your face and the buzz of the equipment drowns out the heavy metal music playing in the background.

A tall blonde haired girl bounces up to you. She's slim, wearing all black, skinny jeans and a tank top.

"Can I help you?" She has an eyebrow ring and a whole sleeve of beautiful tattoo art. The piece that catches your eye the most is the pattern of roses that trail from the top of her shoulder to her collarbone. She smiles and her eyes flicker behind you as the bell rings again, signalling that someone has entered the shop. You hear a rowdy bunch of boys enter and you roll your eyes knowing who they are before you turn around.

The four boys are yelling and laughing, obviously slightly drunk. They're in your year at school but you don't really pay attention to them. There's only one you like: Michael. The crazy, loud green haired teen has captured your heart since he threw sand in your face in kindergarten and laughed when it got suck in your hair. Of course, he never even bothered looking your way so you stayed under the radar.

The blonde girl returns her gaze to you, looking at you expectantly.

"I'd like to get a tattoo." You say and she nods.

"Do you have a design in mind or would you like to flick through some of the books?" You shake your head, knowing exactly what design you want.

"Hey it's Y/N!" You inwardly cringe as the boys recognise you. You turn again and huff.

"Baby, what you getting?" Michael laughs and you try to ignore the increase in your heart beat as he calls you 'baby'.

"None of your business Clifford." You snap and look at the tall man approaching, he's huge and intimidating. He has a small goatee and a piercing in every place possible. He's covered up to his neck in art and you wonder how long it took him to collect all of these beautiful drawings.

"If you'd like to come this way Miss, I'll show you to one of the rooms." You follow him and your friend takes a seat in the waiting area.

The man shows you into a small room with a chair in the centre and bright lights above. The walls are plastered with designs and photographs and you gaze in awe of the body art.

"I just need to make a call and find a new needle, I'll be back in 5 minutes, make yourself comfortable." The man walks out of the room and you turn around, not really sure what to do. You begin to peel off your t-shirt, exposing your ribs where you want to get the tattoo.

"I asked you what you were getting, I don't expect you to be snarky back."

You gasp and spin as you see Michael standing in the doorway, he's wearing a sleeveless shirt, exposing his tattoo sleeves and the writing on the side of his body.

You try and pick up your t-shirt which is now on the floor but Michael takes two strides and pins you up against the wall. His palms are flat out by your ears, locking you in and you audibly gulp. Holy shit. His green eyes pierce into you and your heart beat accelerates.

"So I'm gonna ask you again, what are you going to get?"

You don't trust yourself to speak, not here and not now, when you're basically half naked in Michael's arms.
You point to your ribs and Michael's gaze trails down to your chest, smirking when he sees your nipples poking through the thin material of your bra.

He bends down and brushes his lips against the smooth skin of your ribs. You gasp as he bites the flesh, creating a bruise before gently kissing it. Thank God it wasn't on the side that you were getting the tattoo or you'd be punching somewhere nasty.

"Maybe I want to leave my mark on you too."

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO MY LOVERLIES BUT I NEED SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS FIRST! :*