Sad Part 2

The ring of your doorbell woke you up from your dreamless sleep. You're groggy and stiff.

It's been 3 days since Ashton called you to tell you about Alice. You've not heard anything since, not like you could anyway, your smashed your phone and you weren't going to even attempt to turn on your laptop.

You slowly got out of bed, wearing only Ashton's old t-shirt and a pair of socks and you fumble towards the door. You glance at the clock and see that it's 6am. Who would call this early?

You swing open the door and see two big feet in front of you. Of course you know who those feet belong to, they're covered in brown boots and attached to black skinny jean clad legs. He's wearing a ripped black t-shirt and a grey beanie pulled over his mop of browny blond curls.

"Y/N, I was so fucking worried about you! You haven't been answering your phone and you haven't been replying to my emails or messages and I was scared you had done something." Ashton rambles on and you watch his plump kissable lips as he talks. He turns his head slightly, still talking and you notice the hickey on the side of his neck. Adoration is replaced with anger and your heart crumples in your chest.

"Like you fucking care, why don't I just go and throw myself off a bridge it would save me from this pain." You can feel the angry tears pouring out from your cheeks. Why can't the fucking tears just stop?!

"What? Y/N what are you talking about?"

"Ashton why are you so fucking blind? You want me to put it in plain English for you? You move in with a depressed 19 year old and suddenly she gets better, she's happier and non suicidal and then you leave and things get bad again. You FaceTime her, explaining that you now have a girlfriend and she flings her phone across the room, shattering it into tiny pieces. Kind of like how her heart feels." You take a deep sigh as your finish your rant and Ashton's face drops in realisation.

"You're in love with me?" He whispers and you want to strangle him for being so blind. But mostly you want to kick yourself for not telling him sooner.

"Y/N, the whole reason I started dating Alice is because I like you but I thought you didn't like me back. You once told me you couldn't ever love anyone until-"

"-until I loved myself. Yeah I know. But you taught me how to love myself. I know it sounds cheesy as hell and what's worse is how cliché all this is but you helped me Ashton. But then you stepped on my heart the moment you told me you were dating Alice." You sigh and realise Ashton is still standing in the doorway so all your neighbours could hear your conversation. You step back and open the door and Ashton walks in. You close the door behind and Ashton takes two strides before coming close and cupping your cheeks. His chest is flush with yours and your heart is racing, you're pretty sure he can feel the thump of it through your chest.

"I'm in love with you Y/N, you're so amazing and beautiful. Why can't you see that?" Ashton whispers as his thumbs rub your cheekbones and he brushes his lips against yours. Just as he pulls away you decide to take action, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his face back, kissing him hard. Ashton's body relaxes into yours as his lips move in sync with your own. His hands move to your hips where he pulls them closer, trying to close up any gap between you two. He pulls away to admire your clothing before grabbing your arms and kissing the length of them, kissing each of the little white and pink scars individually.

"These are beautiful, they're not a sign of weakness, they're a sign being strong for too long." Ashton kisses your lips gently again before wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close, never letting you go.

WHERE CAN I BUY AN ASHTON IRWIN? 😭🙊
Sorry for the super cheesy ending but I hope you guys don't mind it. I can make an alternative ending if you don't want it to end happily?