Clingy? (Michael Clifford) REQUESTED

As I said I'm taking requests guys so feel free to request. Anyway this is for @ashtons_laugh_28

"YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS EMILY!"

"LIKE WHAT MICHAEL?!"

"NEEDY! Like everyday you're calling or texting me when I'm out late or just late home you're constantly on my back!" Michael's words sting, more than you'd ever had thought. You knew you could be a bit clingy but not in a bad way, sometimes you just needed a bit of love and you were desperate after your parents died.

You can't come up with an angry comeback. You silently walk out of your bedroom, not sure what to do. Maybe you'd just go out for a walk to clear your head.

"Emily... Come on baby, I didn't mean that-"

"Yes you did Michael, you meant every word you said so don't try and pretend you didn't." You snap and you can feel angry tears pricking in your eyes. Michael had been out late again, it's always the same, he goes out at 6, skipping any dinner with you and comes back at 3 am at the earliest. He's usually piss drunk and he sleeps in late.

"Emily... I.... Don't leave me please." Michael's words sound vulnerable and they hit a part of your heart, but you can't be dragged into this again. You'll just end up being hurt. Michael keeps treating you like shit and you can't be caught up again.

As you contemplate what to do, Michael comes over. He's towering over you, as he steps closer, you take one step back and you end up pressed against the wall. He presses his lips to the skin below your ear before whispering:

"Let me show you what you'll be missing if you leave."

Your eyes lids flutter as Michael's lips trace your neck and up to your jaw line. You can't breathe, you don't want him to stop. His lips pass your sweet spot and you let out an involuntary moan. You bite your lip, trying to pretend that didn't happen.

"Don't resist Emily." Michael scolds quietly and your body relaxes to Michael's touch. His fingers make their way to your hips, pulling your body close to him before sliding down to your thighs. He pushes them slightly, indicating for you to jump and you comply as you wrap your legs around his hips and lock your ankles together at the base of Michael's spine.

He peppers gentle kisses down your neck and your lean your head back to allow him more access.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Michael asks and you shake your head.

"Here's fine." You say breathily. You know if this happens you'll be stuck again but somehow you just don't have the energy or will power to say no anymore.

"Emily, I am sorry. I know I've been a dick but I want you to know that I care about you so much." Michael whispers as he gently lifts off your shirt.

"I know Michael, I know." You whisper back and he reaches round to unclasp your bra. Michael smirks as your boobs spill out of their confinement. You pull his t-shirt off and kiss his collarbones.

"You're so beautiful baby." Michael whispers as he kisses your neck, grazing his teeth of the soft skin before biting down. You moan as he gently places feather-like kisses on the swollen skin.

Michael begins to unbutton your jeans slowly and you jump down to pull them off down your legs. Michael pulls his off too and you're both just in your underwear. You hook your thumbs in the waistband of your panties and look Michael in the eye as you shimmy them down your legs and let them pool at your ankles.

"That was so hot." Michael groans and you reach for his boxers, palming him lightly through the material.

"No teasing Emily please."

You nod and he pulls his boxers off until you're both naked. Michael pushes you up against the wall again and kisses you hard. His tongue invading your mouth, memorising every bit of it. You moan as Michael gently pushes into you. His lips cut off your moan as you kiss again, Michael swallowing your sounds.

All too soon you're at the climax and Michael's name rips from your throat as you're flung into a state of euphoria. Your whole body shakes as your orgasm tears through you. Michael feels you clench around him and released into you, groaning loudly as he does so.

You stay still for a few minutes, trying to comprehend what just happened. You're caught in Michael's web again but you're happy there, maybe he'll start to treat you better again.

"I really am sorry Emily." Michael whispers.

"It's okay."