Stand Up Part 2

Here you go you horny little shits ;)

Ashton's lips glide over yours before gently applying more pressure. He's teasing and you know it. You grab the back of his neck and pull his lips down to yours, using a lot of force. He smirks into the kiss before pushing his tongue into your mouth and exploring.

You groan as one of his hands comes up to cup your breast, playing with the nipple ever so slightly. Ash's lips attack your neck, creating little hickies in a path down to your collarbones. You throw your head back to expose more skin and his hand massages your breast before he pulls away.

"Lie down." He says and you comply, wriggling out of your towel and lying down on your bed, completely naked and exposed to him. Ashton rips off his t-shirt, exposing his toned body underneath and you can feel yourself getting aroused by him. He uses his hands to spread your knees apart before kissing each of them. You whimper as he gets closer and closer to your core before he licks a stripe up it. You gasp and he smirks before kissing below your navel.

"Ashton, please don't tease." You beg and he nods before getting up and pulling down his jeans. You can see a prominent bulge in his boxers and you crawl over to him before gently palming him through his pants. Ashton lets out a breathy groan and you pull of his boxers, exposing his length to you. You just stare at it for a moment, wondering if he will fit inside your tiny body.

"Y/N, please, do something." He says urgently and you get to work by rubbing your hand up and down him. Ashton involuntarily bucks his hips at you so you decide to give him what he wants. You look up at his eyes before lowering your head down and taking him in your mouth. Ashton groans at the sight of your lips on him as you bob your head back and forth.

You can feel him getting closer to his climax but he quickly pulls you up and back onto the bed.

"I want to be inside you. Now." He states and you spread your legs ready for him. Ashton leans over you and brings you legs over his hips so your thighs are draped over his own. He holds your hips for support as he gently pushes into you, stretching your walls. You suck in a breath as he stills, waiting for your permission. You nod and he gently thrusts out so only his tip is inside you.

Slowly, Ashton thrusts into you again, this time pulling out faster and building up speed. You gasp as he brushes your g-spot before clenching around him.

"Fuck!" Ashton grunts as he thrusts even harder, pushing you further and further.

"Ash-" you're cut off by your own orgasm ripping through you, causing your legs to shake. Ashton comes straight after, pouring himself into you. He pulls out and you wince at how sore you feel. Ash rolls over and pulls you close, so you're spooning. His arms are draped over your naked waist and his intertwines his legs with yours.

"That was fucking amazing." He whispers, his breath tickles your neck.

"Don't ever think I deserve anything but you Ashton." You whisper back and he hugs you tighter.