Chapter 20 (part 2)

When Harry set a promise, he sincerely meant it as well. For Louis the night he made his boyfriend, his fiancé, the atmosphere and action, was something that they hadn't experienced in a long while. Since them getting back to know each other, they had both kept their distances when it came to the bedroom department. Neither one of them wanting to go where the other didn't want to.

But on that very, cold Christmas night, the deal between the two was concluded at an ending point. Harry and Louis had sex like it was no ones business and didn't have a care in the world. They obviously made sure that their daughter was fast asleep first, but after that. Pure bliss and love.

Harry hasn't had sex since the first time him and Louis had, and Olivia was conceived, so this time it was all done under condom control. Neither of them wanted another one running around the house anytime soon. That wasn't staying never, that was saying not till at least they were married.

That night, they slept like logs, engulfed in each other's arms. Harry spooning Louis, although it would have been thought to have been the other way round with the age differences of the two.

The next morning, Harry awoke to a warm end of the bed, but it was minus Louis. Secretly, Louis and crept out of bed and gone downstairs to make Harry some breakfast and then bring it up for him. It was like a little thank you for what they had done last night. It was very special and something that would be remembered for a long time, including Harry, as he ached this morning.

When Louis got into their room again, he was armed with two trays, each containing cups of tea with bacon and pancakes on. Harrys favourite. "Something smells delicious" Harry groaned out as he rolled over in bed. "Oh I'm sorry darling, dint think I went that hard last night. I made you some breakfast" seeing it was evidently clear of the pain Harry was in.

They sat in bed, in peace and quiet, eating breakfast and drinking tea. Louis was occasionally sneaking kisses off his fiancé. He thought that sounded so weir to say after such a long time of not knowing each other again.

After they had finished, the trays with the leftovers on got put on the floor and they turned on the television. Olivia was downstairs watching a film she had received off her grand parents. The headline son the show biz news, was a picture of both Harry and Louis in a loving embrace.

This picture looked exactly like the one that Liv had taken yes tutelage, after the proposal. Quickly, they turned up the volume. "It has come to light today that they Twitter account on Harry Styles, shows a picture of the pop star Louis Tomlinson and himself kissing. Does this mean that this is a new couple on the alert?"

Louis quickly turned around to Harry in utter disgust at what he had seen and knowing that it was he actions of his new fiancé. This was something Louis wanted them to do together in an interview. Tell and show the world, they loved each other, not have their gossip thrown around the place on Twitter!

"Harry how could you?" Louis shouted at him. "Louis I didn't do that. I promise you" Harry whimpered back. "Well then, did someone hack into your Twitter or something, because if it wasn't you, who was it? Who could it be that has photos of us like that and can post them on social networking sites?" Louis exclaimed, his voice questioning that he was saying. " Louis, the only person that could of..." Harry suddenly stopped mid sentence realising who it was.

"I put my Twitter on Liv's new camera, and she was taking pictures all day. She must have taken one and out it on their. " Harry suddenly said. Louis looked like he understood what he was saying.

"I'm sorry for blaming you. I should have thought more before I said those things. Please forgive me." Louis asked. "How could I ever not, it was a complete misunderstanding." Harry answered. "Looks like you won't be having to do an interview and tell the world our love anymore." Harry smiled. "Well, I could always tell them how good you are in bed instead" Louis cheekily grinned.