Chapter 15

"Yeah I'm Liv and who are you?" Olivia asked Louis when he walked trough the hallway door. "I'm your other Dad sweetheart" Louis replied to the curious little girl sitting with her Uncle Liam. She just sat there not knowing what to say. Neither did Louis to be honest. It would be a shock to anyone that found out that the mystery man that just waked through the door into the room you were sitting in,was your father. Harry decided that he would pipe you and try and explain all of this to his daughter, as Louis nor Olivia knew what to say next to each other.

"Liv, do you remember when you asked me before about having a mommy, and I said that you have another daddy instead because your special. Well this man is your dad and he wanted to meet you and see his little girl." Harry explained to his little girl who say there dumbstruck. "Daddy, why had my other dad just turned up so suddenly?" Olivia asked her dad.

"Your other dad didn't know that you excised till earlier today. He has decided to be part of your life, if you are willing to have him as a daddy. What you think Liv?" Harry asked his daughter. Instead of giving an answer back, Olivia ran off up the stairs. She was happy having the little family that she had surrounding her, and she didn't want hat to chage by some man coming back into her life. That was if he was ever there in the first place.

Louis stood in the living room distraught at what he had seen. His own daughter, his own flesh and blood, didn't want to know him. Nobody could understand how bad of a feeling that was. Olivia didn't want her dad but Louis wanted his daughter, even if it was only to see her occasionally, and just know that they were there for each other in different times in need.

"Lou, I'm so sorry, I never thought that she would react like this. I thought that she would of been happy and want to know you." Harry said to Louis. "Don't worry Haz, it may take a while to get her to talk to me, but I'm gonna be here. I'm not gonna be giving up on her or you that easily." Louis replied. "She certainly gets the attitude of you, from when you were a teen." Liam replied quite sarky. Louis just shot him a date glare and continued to worry about their daughter.

It had been a week and there was slowly more of an improvement in bury lives of Harry and Olivia when it included Louis. Slowly the feelings that the two had for each other were starting to resurface and very slowly Olivia was starting to talk to Louis and not ignore him. Weather it be a simple "Hi" or "You again", it was vast improvement from what they and before.

Harry and Louis had started to spend more time together, and the start of a blossoming relationship was taking place right in front of them. They had only been shopping once since they got back together and they saw some paps and got pictures together posted all over the Internet. However, Harry didn't mind it being him all over the newspapers, but he didn't want Olivia to have that done to her. It could possibly scare her.

Slowly but surely the affection and love as coming back and it was all shown by something that they haven't done since the day they met all ago in the hospital, they shared a passionate kiss. It was full of lust and love.

A/N
WOW! 🎉The reaction that this story is getting is unbelievable. ❤️ Amazing to think that so many people are reading this 📚, voting 🌟 and commenting 💬. I love to see your comments on what you think on the story, as it gives me a better idea on what to write next.👌😻

Please comment after each chapter, what you would like to happen next, as then the updates will be quicker. Thanks so much again. Love you all so much 😘💖