Chapt

Chapter 21

With the date being New Year's Eve, it was a real reason to be celebrating the year that was passing and then welcome in the new one. Luckily for them, Jay and Dan had agreed to have Olivia for that night, so they could go out and party and get drunk. Something they hadn't done in a long time.

Also they didn't have anything to hide anymore. Everyone knew about Louis and Harry being in a relationship, and all of Louis's fan took it bette than they could have ever imagined. Between the fan base they had shipped them to ghee ran created names for them, which was 'Larry Stylinson.' If they were being honest with each other, the a em was perfect and suited them both quite well.

Freely, Louis and Harry could walk around the shopping mall and down the streets and people would know about their relationship, and that would be nothing for them to hide anymore. It was brilliant for them.

On the last day of 2014, for lunch they and decided to join both families again, and have a sit down meal. Harry loved to see the families getting on with each other, as they soon would be in laws, and family. The wedding was the joint of the two family's. Also, it would be the last time that they would see Liv before it was 2015, as straight after this, Jay had agreed to take her. She loved her grand daughter and getting to spend time with her.

"Hello you two, nice to see you again." Anne greeted them. "You two Mum" Harry replied. She made grabby hands at Olivia and so did she. Louis passed her over and they cuddled like they never had before. The had a bond, like mother and daughter, and that made Louis slightly angry at himself and jealous. He still blamed himself. When Jay, Dan and all the kids arrived, they sat down at one of the biggest tables in the whole restaurant.

They needed a big table when there is three in high chairs and eleven seated. Harry made sure he was next to Louis and within touching distance under the table, as they had been very touchy feely since their night of passion. That is what they liked to call it.

After they had all finished eating, the bill for the meal and drinks, came to a whopping £456.81 and Louis insisted on paying. Everybody knew what the was like with the money, so it was no suppose to them, as he had bought to a big, posh expensive restaurant.

When the meal was finished and bills settled for, they departed the restaurant, Louis and Harry being childless. It was very weird for them to be on their own, and of having a child in the back moaning about which song she wants on the radio. Joys of life. Soon they would be heading off into London for the fireworks and drinks. Time for a party and they were so excited.

"Lou, I can't believe we are heading out on New Years together, and not having to hide out love anymore" Harry spoke as they were driving. "Me too. Thank to little Liv" he giggled. Yes actually giggled. "Thought we have to have a quiet one inside with a take away, but now th world can see her love." Harry joked. "Be prepared for the camera though love, because they will be desperate for them to have a picture of us having our New Years kiss." Louis remained him.

That was one of the downsides of having w world famous fiancé, but their love could conquer all of the odds that would be thrown at them. The affairs and cheating scandals. Everything.

At nine o'clock they headed out around London, walking hand in hand. Not a care in the world. They took in the sights of the scenery surrounding them, before Louis lead them to the London eye, for champagne and dine. It was lovely to see the sights and views of London lit up at night. Louis took a cheeky selfie of the two, with the background of a lit up London, and posted it onto Instagram, wishing everyone a happy 2015.

By the time they had gone round, the time was eleven, so they decide to go and see Big Ben. His is where the fireworks would be taking place in an hours time. They anted to get a good view, so they went down, past the barriers and stood right in front of the clock.

That is own of the perks of being famous. Cameras had learnt about the whereabouts of the pair, so were everywhere they looked. There want time for them to do something stupid as it would be snapped and then appear in the paper the next day. Louis just told Harry to ignore and that he did his best of.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. Happy New Year" Everyone shouted. Louis quickly took Harry in an embrace and kissed him hungrily on the lips. The kiss was full of passion and lust wanting to escape. The paps shot loads of pictures of them kissing and some of the lights were too bright for them to bear for much longer. Harry pulled bald and whispers into Louis ear.

"I'm so glad that you came back and rocked our lives. Since you have been back this has ben amazing and I wouldn't have wanted it another way to what it has been. I could be more grateful for that, and being the love of my life is even more important to me. I never thought I would see you again, and doing so really madden approach oats you more day by day. And I'm sorry that I did trust you at first, but I do now and I can't wait to be Harry Tomlinson."

Tears crept down Harrys check and so did Louis. Their love for each other was inseparable. Louis responded by saying;

"I love you so much Harry Styles, but I don't think that I will ever find the words or actions to express that amount to you. Thank you so much for that day all them months ago, for letting me back into the lives of the family. It would have been so easy for you to have let me go and never let me back in, but you did and that I'm internally grateful. Agree to forgive me for anything I have done and are most likely to do."

Harry just laughed at that and answered him in the only way he knew how to. He kissed him deeply and tried to express the love he had for him. 2015 was going to be the year of 'Larry Stylinson'. They had a wedding, honey and God knows what else to look forward to.

The past was in the past. Locked away in 2014, but New Years means and new start and that's something they had. Harry loved Louis and Louis loved Harry and both of them loved Olivia, so what else could they need.

Little did they know, what could possibly be brewing in the up coming time of the new year.

A/N
Wow, that was a long one to write.
Sorry to leave you on a bit of a cliff hanger

Hope everyone had a brill Christmas 🎄
And have a great New Year 🎉

I won't be updating until the New Year,
So all that is said to left and one is...

-vote 🌟
-comment 💬
-like 👍
-follow 👏

Love to all readers
Mollie 💖