Chapter 6

Harry was now six months pregnant and filling blooming with bump and all. Recently the growth in the bump could be seen overnight, as by sometimes in the morning his bump was that much bigger than the night before, he couldn't fit into the clothes from the previous day. The overall mood of Harry wasn't a good one, because he was constantly down in the dumps about not having his boyfriend around. Having no Louis was like walking around without your other shoe one. That was how much Louis meant to him.

It was Only last week that Harry felt the baby move for the first time, and that really shocked him. He was sitting on the sofa with his Mom and was having a general conversation , whilst watching the TV. Suddenly, he felt like small flutters in his stomach, and suddenly he felt something he hadn't felt before. There was a sharp movement, that alarmed him at first. He slightly rubbed his stomach, and then realised what it was.

Harry suddenly blurted out "it's kicking, my baby is kicking!" His mother Anne shot out of her chair and felt her sons stomach to see if she could feel it as well. Her eyes lit up as well as she felt her grandchild moving around. This was reality that the baby was real and Harry was going to be a dad.

When Harry got to bed that night he had the best chat in the world with his little one. "Hey baby, it's your daddy. I love you so dearly as each day progresses. Soon you'll be in this world and seeing some of the amazing things that I have and you will soon too. I promise that I'll get you everything that you want cuz you are my little a baby and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. Your other daddy loves you lots too, but can't be here, but I promise that maybe one day he will. It time for bedtime now darling, so close your eyes and wake up in the morning with daddy. Night my little angel"

A tear slipped down Harrys check as he was lying down in bed, imagining all of the things he could do with his baby when they were in the world. Going down to the park and playing in the swings, visiting the zoo and seeing the animals, taking pictures on family holidays. All of this was to come, but it would just be him and the little one. Not both of their daddies with them at the same time. That was if he ever told Louis he was pregnant.