Chapter 33

It was a week later and the household was going and getting back to as normal as it can be for the time being. Louis had pushed the thought of his new daughter Cinderella and decked to concentrate on his husband, daughter and new little addition to the family. He wasn't going to forget about Cinderella completely, but take care of his husband and daughter who he loved so dearly. He wasn't going to loose them.

Harry was in the living room, sorting out Olivia's clothes and teddy, as she was going to stay with Jay for the weekend, as Louis had decided to whisk him and Harry away for the weekend. He was planning on them heading down to London and see some of the famous sights. They needed a break and time together before the baby was born.

Louis and Harry had some decisions to make as well about their new little prince. There was no name for him and with little Olivia running around the place, it was hard for anything to be decided on. When Harry dropped off Olivia, he was heading home and had a small cramp in his abdomen. He thought nothing of it, as it could be the baby moving around, or simply a fake contraction.

Harry never informed Louis of this, as he didn't want the weekend to be ruined and have him panicking and fussing over him, when they should be enjoying themselves. It was their last chance to have quality time they needed, as all peace would be gone with a price and princess ruling the house. "Hey baby" Harry greeted Louis as he walked in, arms around his waist. The bump got slightly in the way. "Hi, I was just making us some lunch before we head out" Louis replied, making Harry snicker slightly, because he couldn't cook without burning himself or the food.

A hour later, they were finally ready to go. They had packed up the cad with their overnight clothes and chips for Harry, as he was craving them madly. He had a small cramping in his abdomen again, but didn't think much of it. It can't be the baby yet. It wasn't time.

Whilst they wee in London, they saw some of the sights and were being like normal couples. They were holding hands, takings selfies with each other and going to romantic dinners, then kissing under the moonlight. Don't get me wrong, they were having a whale of a time, but by the end of the second day, Harry's pains were getting too bad for him to cope with on his own. He didn't want Louis to know, so he waddled along like always.

In London, the hotel they were staying at, was the best in the country. It was pure luxury to be staying in. Room service and extra spongy mattress beds, made it perfect for late night activities. Louis had made it his mission to give Harry exactly what he wants all weekend, that even included some of the role ply they used to act out when they first stated bent intimate with each other. Harry was pleasured so bad, that the first morning, he couldn't manage the walk down for breakfast. Lucky room service was so good. Louis was set out not to disappoint, and he certainly did not do that!!

The pains Harry were experiencing, were becoming more jiggly rest her than contractions, which he thought he was having before. He could cope and this weekend was amazing. Everything was to the extra mile to and of making it prefect, in every way.

Louis was having the best weekend of his life. Currently him and Harry were in Hyde park, laying on the grass in the sun. Suddenly a fingers overstepped them and when Louis looked up, guess who was standing there?

Eleanor!! What the hell is she doing here now? Louis thought to himself, before seeing a darling little girl in her pushchair by the side of her. Oh god, this is his daughter. Cinderella!

"Lou who's this?" Harry asked, looking up at Eleanor.