Important??

OKAY HI HELLO I'VE BEEN INACTIVE I KNOW-

But I have a question bros, mans, ladies, gals-//

What would you like me to do?

- Continue with the anime's storyline and hopefully get over my freaking writer block

OR

OR 

OR

- I start messing with the storyline and make up some fck up sht to progress???

Comment plz???

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW EVEN THO I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE----- MONTHS (one of my friends has been harassing -jk me to update but ye)

Don't ya'll worry, this book is not gonna be discontinued ever- I'M NOT HEARTLESS

Hopefully if ya'll start answering that then I may possible be able to update if you give me a few hours (HUWAW)

Also I hope you all are safe and snuggled up in your bed :D

To make up for my lack of update, here's a smol not-related-to-the-story-line chapter-///

======================= THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE EXAMS

Kuro's point of view 

"We're doing a what now??" I exclaimed at All Might who wore an unwavering grin as he stood tall in his buff form.

"A masquerade runaway what?" Ochaco confusedly mumbled like me while some others squealed at the idea.

"Just think of it as murder mystery. You're trying to find the culprit who killed someone and they went to the ball to lose the heroes in the crowd." Momo explained to the two of us as we nodded in realization.

"...Killed may be too extreme..." Iida muttered behind us as I sweat dropped.

"It's just pretend Iida." I assured him before he nodded as All Might went to grab our attention.

"We'll be picking heroes, civilians, the one who died then the culprit- the villain." All Might explained before Mina's hand went up as she was called on.

"Is there only one villain?" She asked in surprise as All Might nodded with a smirk.

"I felt like if we had more than one villain, the training would be too long. Plus it would be fun to see how you all act in a situation like this." 

I shot my hand up for some questions that was running in my head as I felt the others stare at me expectantly.

"Yes kuro?"

"I have some questions. One, how are we picking the roles? Two, is there more than one round? Three, how will we hide our identity? Four, how will the villain win?"

"Don't you wanna know how the heroes win?" Kaminari,  who was in front of me asked me with a confused stare as I shook my head.

"No, because if you think about it. The heroes will win if they capture the villain, am I wrong?" I countered before his face lit up as he realized my explanation.

All Might lightly coughed to get our attention as we all turned back to him and wait for him to explain the rules.

"That's some good questions. We'll be picking roles by lots, just like the last time. Is there more than round one? No, in this one round, we will occupying the whole session for you to fully understand the situation but if the culprit got found quickly then I'll think about it."