Chapter 1

"Sissy look! Look!" a 3 year old green haired boy shouted to me while pointing at the butterfly.

The butterfly was really pretty, the designs on its wings was unique, it had white dots around its wings and the colors was all dark that looked like the night's sky with stars twinkling.

As I stare into the butterfly's wings I started tuning out, the place around me started to change into something more frightful.

I was chained into a chair the only light providing me was the light bulb above and as I notice the change, the butterfly was changed into something horrific, my father, all for one.

I started trashing around trying to get the chains off me but it was no use, he started to get closer with a device on his hand, that same device that made me a monster, that same device that made me insane, crazy and unstable.

I cried and cried begging him to don't do it but he didn't hear me and started to come closer an—"

I woke up from that nightmare, that same nightmare that kept me from sleeping peacefully, that same dream that made me scared of the past, that same dream that still haunted me even today.

I felt my tears coming out slowly as I cried again. It has been 11 years since that incident, I still felt rage for when my father brought me to his hideout.

He took me away from my brother, from my family, tortured me, played me, made me to become his puppet and force all the knowledge I needed to become his perfect subject.

From all those years of torture there's only one thing that kept me going and that's to find my brother, my family, to be free from this place.

I stopped my crying and headed out to the bathroom, I washed my face and done all of my bathroom routine, I got some freshly new clothes and put them on.

Once finished I head out to the bar to see tomura shigaraki playing with his cup and kurogiri washing all the glass jars

Once finished I head out to the bar to see tomura shigaraki playing with his cup and kurogiri washing all the glass jars.I sat on one of the stool and asked kurogiri to give me bacon, toast and orange juice.

"Kurogiri can I have bacon, toast and orange juice?" I said and placed down my hat on the table, he nodded and went to get my food. I then put my attention on shigaraki.

"So anything happening today?" I said while drawing circles around the table.

I noticed the bar was empty as always, it's not like many villains come here it's just not many people knows about this place only the league of villains knows and that saying there's only so little of them.

"Master said that we should train your quirks more to get to U. A." he said while scratching a bit on his neck.

My eyes went wide as he said U. A., so many thoughts went around my head and luckily he noticed this and explained everything.

"We got information that all might would teach in U. A. and since all of us here are known as villains while you are not, master was planning he could get you to undercover for us and dig up some informations." he said lifting up his cup.

I cannot believe this I finally get to go out of this freaking place! Ever since I got here I tried and tried to escape but it was no use and eventually I gave up on escaping and just hoped for the best.

But that means that I'll have to train more but I'll do anything to get out.

I was cut off from my train of thoughts when the door opened to see Giran, the league of villains' dealer or recruiter or something. He's the one bringing all the other villains to work with us basically.

"Yo shigaraki, long time no see." he said as he closed the door and went to the stool to my right.

"Hello Giran, its nice to see you here at the bar as always." shigaraki said through gritted teeth and scratching his neck, let's just say he's not a fan of him since Giran works very very slow on recruiting new villains.

Giran ignored him and focused his attention to me,

"Why hello there, my little black angel." he said while leaning his face close to mine and here's another fact he has a thing for girls like me, acts like an innocent person then kills like a maniac.

And if you're wondering, yes I've killed people before get over it I'm basically the one who kills when a deal didn't go too well or we got scammed. I was always the backup so I get the kill and I got to say that happens a lot.

"hello Giran" I said and sighed. I got out of my stool and went to shigaraki's left side and sat next to him, I'm also not a fan of Giran like shigaraki here.

"Aww, why are you backing away my black kitten?" he said while straightening out his posture but after that he put his attention to shigaraki.

"Where's the new recruits that we've been waiting for?" shigaraki said not looking at the man.

"Well you know business, it's a lot harder to find some recruits especially nowadays since heroes keep coming left and right." he said while twirling around in his stool.

"You know we need more recruits Giran! How can we get our revenge like this!?" Shigaraki shouted trying to stand up but I held him still in his stool by manipulating his shadows, I don't wanna touch him because maybe he'll detoriate my skin.

Giran fell back on his tool and quickly hid behind it scared for his life.

Kurogiri came back with my food and saw the situation and tried to calm down shigaraki while I ate my food and kinda tuned out of their conversation, once I was done I went back to my room to get out of that drama and planned my schedule for the whole 10 months of hell training.

______________________________________

Not edited

12/20/2018