Chapter 14

I walked through the living room and down to the basement where we have our training grounds.

I stretch my body and started to do some warm ups, as I did some warm ups I noticed my reflection on the full body length mirror we had here.

My hair has grown a bit longer and has now reached my hips, I've grown a little taller than before but only a little bit. My body has matured a lot these little past few months I've been here.

Wait let me back up, you're probably wondering what I'm talking about right? Well I've been with aizawa for 4 months now and he has helped me a lot with my training, he even got me in A. U. through recommendation when he saw me throw the application form in the trash.

Aizawa found out that the story I told him wasn't the full story, so he asked me if he can know the people that was acquainted with me before. Of course I told him since I now trusted him but if he ever broke that trust then he's good as dead to me.

I also found out that aizawa is a pro hero, the eraser head as his hero code name. He has the quirk similar to my ability erase which was pretty cool. I also kinda told him that I have three quirks like I told stain and he knows that I have other quirks aside from three as well.

Throughout the months we've been together, I can confirm that aizawa treats me like his daughter and I'm grateful for that. He cooks when he's home and sometimes in the morning he leaves cooked food in the counter or fridge because he works daily as a hero.

Oh and about kumori? Well he's grown a bit, he's now almost a year old only one more month and he's going to be 1 year old. Kumori is still energetic as ever and he's gotten pretty hungry everytime he eats, he's been eating three doggie bowls at least a day.

And about kagami? I met up with her at least twice a week, she helped me a lot improving my other two quirks. But I'm still trying to find what caused her to be made.

I was stopped from my train of thoughts when the lights went out and I heard some stuff moving. I felt something coming at my back so I did a backflip and grabbed whatever thing that came to me and judo flip it to the ground.

I heard it groaned and the lights quickly went back. I adjusted my eyes from the light and looked back at the thing that came at me and saw aizawa and he looks like he's in pain, probably from the judo flip I gave him.

Did I tell you that ever since I've been training with aizawa he always likes to sneak attack me and now I've learned to be cautious about my surroundings more? No? Well now you know.

I released him and brought out a hand to help him get back at his feet. He looked at me and back to my hand, he grabbed it but quickly pulled me so I was on the ground and he was standing. I quickly hoist my self up with my elbows and groaned from the impact.

"Seriously!?" I yelled at him as well as glared and he just looks at me and shrugged his shoulders. The nerve! I brought myself up standing and dusted off some dirt from my outfit.

He got in his stance as I did mine, he then first punched me but I ducked and tried to trip him. He quickly back away once he saw me trying to trip him.

I activitated shadows but aizawa countered it using his quirk. I groaned and just attacked him head on, he grabbed his scarf and tried to trap me with it but failed as I ran and dodged his attacks.

I waited for him to blink for just even a second to activate my quirk. And thank the heavens my call has been answered as I saw him blink, I took the opportunity to activate insanity and used erase on him, erasing his quirk for 20 minutes max.

Then I used weaponry and my customized knives appeared in my hands as I tried to slice him with a small wild grin on my face. He tried to dodge my attacks but I was too quick for him that I had sliced him in his side.

The wound quickly oozed out blood as he tried to cover it quickly with his hand. He tried using his quirk again but my ability didn't let him as his quirk was gone for a few minutes.

I ran to him as he stood there thinking of some counter attacks but had nothing in mind. He placed his right hand in a surrender form and I stopped in my tracks and disabled my quirk.

His quirk was now back but the wound was still oozing out some blood. I quickly ran to him and used healing ability, a blue greenish light emitted from my hands and onto his wound as the wound was now treated. Once I was done treating his wound, he looked at his side and sighed.

"Your quirk is really handy you know? But you tend to use your quirk insanity a lot and just use light when someone is wounded." he said and arranged his scarf around his neck.

"I'm trying to get use to the drawbacks of insanity. Light's and shadows' drawbacks are stuff I can handle but if I pushed my limits getting used to the drawbacks then I can manage my quirks for a long period of time." I explained to him as I did some more punches and kicks.

"So how's that going for you?" he asked now sparring with me with hand to hand combat.

"Still trying to get use to it but I'm almost there." I said and dodge his punches.

"Excited for next week?" he asked as he throws some kicks at me.

"You mean going to U. A.? Then yes, yes I am." I said as I throw another punch at him.

"I might be gone tomorrow, I'm supposed to help grade some applicants that's going in U. A." he said while I just nod concentrating in our spar.

I wonder if there's going to be some interesting people going into U. A., I hope there are, because going to school without some interesting stuff is so gonna be boring.

I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts when I was put in a choke hold, I grab his back and flip him to the ground and that made him lose his grip on me.

Aizawa laid there for a few minutes panting while I was holding onto my knees as I breathe in heavily. He stood up and looked up at the time, it was already 11:46 pm. He told me to freshen up and go to bed and of course I followed his orders and after that I let the darkness consumed me.

______________________________________

Not edited

12/25/2018