Christmas Special

Third person’s point of view

The birds chirped as the cold wind blew to the window of our lovely maiden, there she laid peacefully on her mattress as her alarm beeped. She awoke and punched her alarm clock who had abruptly disturbed her sleep.

She yawned as she sat up and stretched her arms high up in the air as she wiped the sleepiness away in her eyes. Then suddenly, she jolted up and grabbed her phone to stare at the date.

It was Christmas.

Her very first Christmas out of the bar and with her friends and loved ones, well at least she considered them loved ones.

She threw her phone on her bed and quickly went to her bathroom to freshen up, today was supposed to have a Christmas party with all of her friends seeing as they wanted to spend some time together with each other.

They all had a plan on how to spend todays holiday and they had rented a small place- with the help of momo of course- where they could party and spend some time with each other for a week.

She wore a simple white sweater and a short black skirt, she also wore some leggings underneath the skirt seeing as she’ll be spending time with her classmates, meaning there’s mineta to worry about.

She grabbed her bag full of clothes for the week and her phone on which she threw on her bed.

She slid down the rail of the stairs and greeted Aizawa who had been sipping his coffee ever since he woke up with kumori who had been eating.

“Good morning and merry Christmas!” She merrily said as she wore a bright smile which brought a small smile on Aizawa’s face while kumori had barked at her enthusiastically.

“Good morning, are you all set for that one-week vacation you all planned?” He asked her and she only nodded cheerfully as she grabbed some toast by the kitchen as well as an apple to keep the doctor away.

“Yup and I’m so excited for it!” She had yelled out of happiness ad she apologized immediately at how loud her voice was on a morning especially.

“Just make sure to not do anything rash or even do anything that’s not for your age, meaning beer or se-“ He was cut off by her nervous laughing as she placed a hand on his mouth.

“Haha, no we are not doing any of that!” She quickly said as a small blush covered her cheeks, she suddenly remembered her presents for him and for her little wolf.

She ran up to her room and grabbed their presents, she went back down and gave them their gifts while saying ‘merry christmas’ once again.

Aizawa opened his gift and it revealed a new goggles that hid his eyes properly while he can see perfectly in them while kumori’s gift was a new playtoy for him to be occupied while they were gone.

Honking was heard outside of their house and she ran up to the door and opened it to reveal her friends inside with a chauffeur with them- all thanks to momo’s family.

She waved goodbye to aizawa and went inside the van as she all greeted them, she sat next to her crush- ehem shoto as it was the only seat that wasn’t occupied.

Probably her friends had set her up with this, midoriya and uraraka wore a similar knowing smirk at her as she only laugh at mina and denki who began a debate on whether if short haired girls were better or not.

“Merry c-christmas Todoroki.” She stuttered as she greeted him, wanting to actually have a conversation with her crush on this jolly day.

“Merry Christmas to you too kuro.” He replied to her and gave her a small smile, feeling his beating heart pound against his chest. The only person who could only make him like that was none other than his crush- kuro.