Chapter 30

I was hiding behind a tree near the U. A.'s school gate. You're probably wondering why I'm hiding like this right? Well maybe because it's the media and I am not going to go through a wave of media's just to get to school nope nuh-uh, I'll gladly go home right now and not deal with these.

I turned around and was about to walk away from here when suddenly I was face to face with shoto. I quickly backed my head away as I felt the heat come up on my face. Still somewhat embarrassed from yesterday and what happened just now.

"Oh! S-shoto, I didn't see you there!" I said and fidgeted with my hands behind my back.

"Why are you just hiding here? Are you not going in?" he asked and looked behind me to see the reporters trying to get some information with the other students.

"Are you kidding me? Remember what happened last time? I used my quirk and suddenly they're all staring at me!" I shouted a whisper to him but he just ignored me and grabbed my arm.

"He—what're are you doing?" I yelped as he pulled me with him to the gate. I tried pulling my arm back but it was no use.

When we neared the gate, I lowered my head and avoided any contact with them as we pass through the reporters. Once we were inside the school he let go of my arm and I sighed.

"Now that wasn't so bad, wasn't it?" he asked and chuckled when I glared at him.

"Yeah thanks for that. If you hadn't came I'll probably wouldn't go to school but next time you drag me please inform me okay?" I said and softened my glare at him. He hummed in acknowledgement and the bell went off.

We quickly went to our classroom and took our seats and just in time too because aizawa-sensei had just entered the room the moment we both took our seats. We greeted him and sat down then the day had started.

It was now break time and I was eating with midoriya, uraraka and Iida at their table. I just learnt from midoriya that I was out for about a whole day yesterday.

I was kinda shocked to know that I was out for that long for using my quirk, I mean when I was in the league of villains it would only take me a few hours to wake up from quirk over usage but let's not go back there.

They also gave some notes that I had missed yesterday but I knew I wasn't going to need them but I still took them and thanked them.

I also heard form them that the nomu on the scene of the attack was held captive by some officers in the police department and they said that the nomu hadn't moved or attacked them once. Of course it wouldn't attacked them, he wasn't given the orders to do so, only the members of the league of villains can manipulate them and I need to get my hands on that nomu and purify it.

Now you're probably wondering, what do you mean by purify it? Well my father as you know creates lots of armies of nomus and so only the league of villains can control them.

I knew the ingredients that were used in those nomus because I made them, it was on accident I didn't mean it. I was just playing with some chemicals in the lab room when I came across lots of ingredients for mutations and kinda just made them.

My father took my mutations potions and kinda just dumped them into some random people and that's how the nomu's were made. When I found out about what my father did at the potions that I made, I made a counter potion for that but eventually my father found out about it and banished me from the lab.

So I made my own potion to deflect it, well I didn't make a potion but I practiced my quirk insanity to help counter it. My insanity doesn't only help boost up my stats but it also deals with the mind of the others.