Chapter 69

Kuro Usagi's point of view

"Ready players?! GO!" All Might yelled and I quickly jumped and activated my devil.

I spread out my wings and quickly flew to All Might, hearing gasps along the way.

"No fair!" I heard Kirishima said and I winked at him and flew past by. I saw Momo closed in and I quickly placed my hands behind my back.

"Hey Bakugo! I'm stealing your moves for a sec!" I yelled as my voice bounced around the facility.

I fired up my shadow and focused on them as I made a shadow like Ray come out from my hands, pushing me towards All Might even more. Guess I'll have to work on my speed more.

Evertually I reached All Might and the others came after me.

"Congratulations Young Usagi! You did a wonderful job on being creative with your quirk!" He praised me and handed me the winner's prize.

"Wow Kuro! I didn't even remember that you had wings!" Kirishima said in awe and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Uhh hehe, I don't rely on them too much because it's really tiring to fly." I sheepishly said and Momo screamed as I noticed Mineta latched himself onto Momo.

I quickly intervened and pointed a gun at him as to which he screamed and backed away to All Might who cowardly backed away too.

"Relax, it's not like I'm actually gonna shoot at you All Might. But if I see one more perverted moves from that grape head I will." I threatened him as I aimed my gun at his head and he hid himself away.

"Hey bitch! Don't go stealing my moves!" I heard bakugo yelled and I laughed at him.

"Don't worry! Your moves aren't my style anyway!" I yelled back at him as I saw explosions then ice clashing from over here.

After the other races, we all went back to our changing rooms and I was thankful for the girls who grabbed me by the arm after I was about to enter the boy's changing room.

"You're really out of it today." Toru said and I just scratched the back of my head.

"Just a little tired from using my wings, it has been a long time to be honest and I'm still getting used to it." I said and they nod as we all went inside the room to change back into our uniforms.

I opened my locker and changed out of my hero suit, revealing me only in my bra as well as some other girls.

"Hey does anyone of you has any hair tie? Mine broke." Momo said and I looked through my pouch and handed her one.

"Here you go." I said and Mina jumped around to me, still only in her bra.

"Ooh! Do you have any comb I could borrow?" She said and I handed her one out in my locker.

She thanked me and went back in front of her locker, I heard my name being called as I was placing my suit neatly in my locker.

"Kuro you have such a perfect body! I don't even noticed your curves when you wear you're uniform!" Uraraka gasped as she saw my body, I hugged my body and nervously laughed.

"Er, I wear clothes a little larger than my size so I could still wear them even if I gain weight." I said and the other girls walked up to me admiring my body. And I was just about to put on my blouse, man.

We heard commotion on the other side and it seems like it's coming from the boy's changing rooms.

"Girls, bad news. There's a hole." Jiro said as she pointed at the hole that was previously covered up by a poster.