Chapter 35

3rd person's point of view

Many students pushed through the 1st stage, the tunnel. Some pushed and others got squashed.

Then suddenly there was a cold breeze as the floor was suddenly frozen and shoto flew by.

"Oww! What the—?"

"Its freezing over! I can't move!"

"So cold!"

"Outta the way! I can't get it off!"

Many complained as they got stuck from the ice on their feet but some students from 1-a class passed through them easily.

"Naive Todoroki!" momo exclaimed as she released a pole from her palm to propel her forward.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You half-and-half bastard!" bakugo yelled as he used his explosions to make him fly forward.

"You got me with that once. You won't get me again!" Ojiro said as he used his tail to jump over the ice floor.

"Woah, that was close!" mina said as she used her acid to slid across the ice.

The other students who passed tried to skate across the ice very slowly, some also tripped during the skate.

"I can't use my special move yet...!" uraraka said as she skate across.

"More people outside of Class A were able to dodge that than I expected..." shoto looked back and saw something.

Mineta was jumping around using his balls (XD lol) as a jumping pad or something.

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic!" mineta said while pointing a finger at him and soaring through the sky.

"Take this! My special attack! Gra—" he said but cut off when he got hit by a robot.

Mineta flew through the air and fell flat onto the ground as many robots came through in front of the students.

"Target found" the robot said as the others skid to a stop in front of the robots.

"The faux villains from the entrance exam?" midoriya said as he saw the robots.

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with the first barrier!" Present mic exclaimed as the camera bot recorded the robots.

"Robo Inferno!" he yelled as many robots came through.

"Aren't those the zero-point villains from he entrance exam?" denki said as many students looked up at the robots.

"This is what they meant by obstacles!?"

"There are too many! I can't get through!"

"Seriously? The hero course had to fight those?"

Many students complained as they saw the robots in front of them.

"So this is what they used in the general entrance exam?" shoto said as he looked undisturbed.

"I wonder where they got the money for it?" momo said as the robots where about to attack.

"If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better." shoto said as he lunged his right foot onto the ground as well as his right hand.

A cold breeze went around him as he touched the ground and icebergs came out from the ground.

"Since my stupid old man is watching." he said as the robot was about to hit him when suddenly it was frozen.