Chapter 11

When I got back to the cabin the first thing I saw inside was the place was wreck and its really really messy, worst from the mess me and stain did when we had our fun night.

I walked inside carefully putting the groceries in the kitchen counter and I took out a bat using my quirk. I tiptoed around the place wanting to know what caused this mess, as I walk around I heard some strange noises coming from upstairs.

I got upstairs and the sound continued into my room, the room was cracked open and I opened the door carefully not wanting to alarm the criminal that broke into the house.

Once the door was fully open, I saw something that made my heart explode! I saw a WOLF CUB! A CUTE LITTLE BLACK WOLF CUB!

I accidently dropped the bat that I was holding and the baby wolf turned its attention to me, I just noticed this now but the cub was rolling around in my bed with the fluffy cover and pillows.

It growled at me lightly and moved closer to me, once it got close enough it started circling me watching my every move. Why does people always circle around me? Am I a planet? That they have to orbit around me everytime I meet some new people? First stain, second kagami and now a baby wolf?

When it went near to my side, it sniffed me for a few seconds then it pounced on me. This is it, this is the end of the line for me. Goodbye cruel cruel world who didn't even favor me once in my life!

As I waited for my dead from being eaten by the baby wolf. The weight of the cub made me fall to the ground and I started giggling from the licking treatment the cub was giving me.

I tried to pull it away from my face and I took a look at it, it looked at me cutely tilting it's head a little to the side and wagged it's tail around.

I tried see what gender it was and it was a baby boy wolf cub, I wonder how it got here. The wolf had a red ribbon around its neck almost as it looks like a gift from someone, I took a look at the ribbon and saw some letters in it as I read them.

Dear kid,
Since I won't be able to hang out with ya sometimes I brought you this wolf cub I found a few days ago in the mountains, I saw him around its dead parents so probably they were attacked and the two wolves hid their kid or something anyways enjoy the gift.

(P. S. You can name him if you want just make sure it doesn't mess the house)

- from stain

I took the wolf into my arms and snuggled my face in its tummy as it wagged its tail some more. I looked at it and think of some name that could suit him.

"I think I'll name you, Kumori" I said with a smile and the wolf seemed happy about its given name.

I let Kumori wander around the house as I summoned some shadows to clean up the house and sort things out.

After summoning the shadows I followed Kumori out of the cabin and into the clearing of where the strange encounters I had with the 2 colored haired boy.

Kumori had stopped in its tracks when he saw a butterfly, he started chasing it and suddenly tripped and roll on the ground. Kumori seemed confused for a minute then came back to his senses when the butterfly came back and landed on his nose.

I giggled front the cuteness as he tried to licked the butterfly but it got away before he got it.

I noticed that the sky was starting to darken and some puffy gray clouds started forming, probably a storm coming. I picked up Kumori and head back inside the cabin but the world seems to hate me that the rain started to come down heavily that I cannot risk to run back to the cabin, luckily I saw a cave near by and I went immediately to it.

I ran through the slippery floor of the forest and into the cave, once in the cave I placed Kumori down and its started to shake his body furiously getting the water all around him as he tries to dry up.

I rub my face to clear some rain that fell on me and I started to dry up my hair too. I sat down my back against the wall of the cave as Kumori ran around trying to get his tail.

Then suddenly there was a loud bang of thunder outside, it shooked both me and Kumori that he had ran into my lap and buried his face on my stomach as he seeks comfort.

I petted his head as he leaned in to the touch and started to fall asleep, I sighed and looked at the sky wishing the rain to stop.

I didn't notice that I started to fall asleep as well, I only noticed it when my eyes started to get heavy and blurry. As my eyes gets heavy and blurry I saw something red and white again nearing me and it was so warm and comfy and I felt safe as I was absorbed into its embrace.

3rd person's point of view

Todoroki's gaze kept wandering around to his room and to his window showing that there was a storm coming.

He couldn't help but feel something in his gut telling him that something was wrong, so trusting his instinct he took an umbrella and went to the forest to see if his instinct was right.

As he wandered around the forest and saw nothing but then something caught his eye, something blue in a dark place. He went to the cave where he saw something blue and then there, there he saw the same girl he has been seeing and that was making his heart pound against his chest everytime he saw her.

He took in her beauty and saw something in her lap, he was inspecting what was in her lap it was fluffy and it was hiding its face on the girl's stomach. Todoroki had thought that it was probably a pet of hers.

A thunder interrupted his thoughts and later on he decided to take the girl back to her home. He picked her up piggy back style carefully not letting her pet slid off from her grasp.

The girl was comfortably resting on his back as the pet was between his neck and the girl's collarbone.

He had guessed that the girl lives in the forest since he has been accustomed with every street near his home but not in the forest.

He took the umbrella and opened it so the rain wouldn't hit the girl and him. He wandered around and then came across a cabin, he assumed that this was her home and looked inside.

Why you may ask? Because the girl had her keys with her. He took the girl inside her house and up the stairs and entered an open bedroom, he placed the girl gently on the bed and her pet beside her so they were resting peacefully.

The wolf then opened its eyes to see a stranger, he growled at him lowly and was trying to see if he was a threat. The boy did not do anything but stare back at the wolf and put his hand near it.

The baby wolf sniffed the hand and then rested its head on the boy hand, leaning into the warmth the hand gave him.

The boy then took a look at the sleeping girl, he placed a hand on her forehead to feel a slight burn. She was having a fever.

He placed his right hand on her forehead and let some icy cold feeling flow through his hand. He noticed that you calmed down a little from you're fever so he decided to call his sister and help you get better.

______________________________________

Not edited

12/23/2018