SORRY!

Me: Hey guys I'm..... back?

*audience throws tomatoes at her*

Me:*dodges like a pro* okay okay! I get I haven't updated in what? A month? It's because I've been caught up with studies especially those stupid genetics punnet squares or something.

Bakugou: that still doesn't explain why you don't update often or even tell them how of a lazy bitch you are!

Me: God damn it, I know I'm a bitch bakugou! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH BEING BULLIED TOO YOU KNOW! IT'S NOT EASY TO LIVE MY LIFE YOU FUCKSTER!

*silent*

Me:*coughs* I mean I've been caught of having my friends tease me... So yea and I just receive a news that my mother will get a surgery this week and exam's coming up next week and also some requirements or projects, so I won't have the time to squeeze in updates in my schedule. I really am sorry you guys, but I'll have to out this on hold for about 2 weeks from now.

Bakugou: are you done?

Me: *sighs* yup I'm done

Midoriya: n-now that y-you're done...

Uraraka:.... you still need to finish that animation project of yours.....

Me:... Oh shit! WELL I'M GONNA END THIS HERE! SORRY YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME! YOU CAN RANT ANYTHING YOU WANT IN HERE! HATEFUL COMMENTS OR NEGATIVES ONES, I DONT CARE JUST BYE SEE YA!

Shoto: say what you mean,

Me: but don't say it mean! Bye!

______________________________________

Again I'm sorry you guys waited so long for an update to just get a news about this story being on hold.

Don't worry I won't forget about this and I'll try to update if I can and with that bye! Have a nice day.

03/11/2019