Chapter 8.

A/N: I hope you like me even if I didn’t proof-read, because I have homework that I need to do, and nobody got time to proof-read :)

btw, a quite funny thing happened in school: I had a little bit of trouble with the collar of my shirt and my classmate said “Let me help you” and I just stared at her while she fixed my collar…

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

There was a knock on Niall’s bedroom door and he looked up from his suitcase on his bed that he was currently stuffing his clothes into.

“Come in!” He said with a strong voice and the door opened. Louis stepped inside.

“Hi”

“Hey Lou, what’s up?” Niall asked without really paying attention to his friend while he tried to decide which shirt he would pack.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” Niall looked up and saw that Louis was biting his bottom lip.

“Um, sure. Take a seat” Louis and Niall sat down beside the suitcase on Niall’s bed.

“I just wanted to apologize for what I did at the club the other night” Louis explained without looking Niall in the eye. He was probably too proud.

“The other night? Louis, that was almost a month ago” Niall pointed out.

“I know, I know… It’s just that, I know that we’ve been shitty friends this autumn and I thought that I would apologize before you return to Ireland so that you don’t decide to stay there” Louis looked up with a small smile and Niall pulled him into a halfhearted hug.

“It’s okay… I think” Niall pondered.

“You think?” Louis snorted. “Thanks for that mate” He stuck his finger in Niall’s ribs.

“Ouch, stop!” Niall grinned and pushed Louis away from him.

It was quiet for a moment.

“So, that guy who picked you up at the club, Leon-” Louis started.

“Liam” Niall corrected.

“Right, Liam. Who is he?”

“Do you remember that he helped me carry our coffees at the café once?”

Louis furrowed his brows in confusion.

“Apparently not” Niall said with an amused sigh.

“Is he the one you’ve been hanging out with all the time?”

“Exactly” Niall confirmed.

“And here I was, hoping that you had finally found yourself a girlfriend” Louis teased and poked Niall’s cheek. Niall catches Louis’ hand and lowered it from his face. It was time now.