Chapter 6.

“Tell me again why I picked Spanish” Niall whined when he arrived at his locker to see Liam leaning against it.

“Because you wanted to learn Spanish?” Liam suggested.

“I know, but it’s so haaaard!” Niall pushed his forehead against Liam’s shoulder.

“I know,” Liam ruffled Niall’s hair, “but the best things in life are hard”

“Like what?” Niall straightened up and gave Liam a curious look.

Liam thought for a while. “Penises” he said with a shrug. Niall just stared at him.

“Wha-what?” Niall asked, had he heard wrong?

“Just a suggestion” Liam said with a mall grin and shrugged again.

“Oh, eh… Haha” Niall winced at how fake his laugh was, but what was he supposed to say? Liam had just made a penis joke and Niall had to pretend that he didn’t think the best thing in the world was hard penises, when he, as far as he knew, thought it was.

Not a lot of people knew that Niall was gay, not even his family or three closest friends! When he thought about it, the only persons who knew were probably the French exchange student, Jacque, who Niall had shared his first kiss with, and Justin; a good-looking guy who Niall had hooked up with a few times last year. They hadn’t, however, had time to go all the way before Justin moved back to Canada. Sure; Niall was quite inexperienced, but he had seen enough porn and read enough homoerotic stories to know what he wanted.

Niall glanced over at Liam. Yep, he definitely knew what he wanted.

“So, what brings you here?” He asked Liam.

“I’m going to study at the museum in my school and thought that maybe you would join me?” Liam explained.

“Museum?” Niall raised an eyebrow at this.

“Yeah. Bring your Spanish” Liam smiled widely at him. And how was Niall supposed to say no to that smile?

So he stuffed his Spanish books into his backpack and followed Liam out of his school. They pretty soon arrived at Saint Martin’s University, and Liam lead the way up to the sixth floor (Niall almost thought that he would die after climbing all those steps).

Liam held up a door with the sign ‘Museum’ and waited for Niall to step inside. Niall did, and wow!

The museum was filled with animals of all sorts; foxes, eagles, an elephant cranium… everything!

Everything indeed. The museum was old enough to hold some things that were nowadays illegal to host in a school museum. Like a human brain.

“Look here” Liam said and walked up to a glass cabinet. Niall looked at the many glass jars in there and realized that most of them contained animal fetuses. Dog, cat, chicken, snake…