Mira and Erza were eavesdropping again, a knowing smile on their faces. Erza was the first one to whisper between the two.

"Our interrogation starts once Laxus leaves."

"Agreed."

Laxus packed up whatever he would need for his job, received the traditional hug from Emi, and made his way through the forest. When Emi turned around to go back inside, she was met with the expecting stares of Fairy Tail.

"So what the hell are we going to do now?" Gajeel asked, obviously bored.

"Well," Emi responded, "I was going to go to the library today, but I don't think you all would enjoy that as much as I would. So, um, we could go to the gardens, or maybe walk through town?"

"I have a great idea. Let's go back to the guild!" Natsu says.

"You idiot, why would we go back to the guild when we told Emi that we would be staying with her?" Gray retorted.

"No, idiot, we're taking her with us!"

Emi looked at the pair in shock before trying to say that they really didn't need to bring her along and that she was fine by herself, but Natsu grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Natsu! What are you doing? You're going to hurt her!" Lucy pleadeed, but Natsu wasn't listening as he ran full speed through the forest.

Once they got to the train station, Emi quietly asked for Natsu to put her down and the fire wizard complied. Everyone eventually caught up to them and stood out of breath by the train. They all got on the train and were finally able to rest. Emi looked over at Natsu and smiled when she saw that he was obviously very uncomfortable and sick. She was already sitting next to him, having taken the window seat to watch the passing view. She gently took his shoulder and laid him down with his head in her lap. She softly ran her hand through his hair, and Natsu eventually calmed down and fell asleep. Everyone stared in shock, and Lucy was the first one to speak up.

"Woah, how did you do that? Nobody can stop his motion sickness like that except for Wendy, but she uses a spell."

"I figured that since he's a dragon slayer he would have motion sickness. I do this to Laxus whenever we ride the train and it works for him so I figured I would try it with Natsu."

"Wait, wait, wait," Gray started, "you mean to tell me that Laxus has motion sickness?"

"Well, yeah. I thought all dragon slayers did."

Gajeel decided to speak up, saying, "Hell no. That's the Salamander's thing. I'm a dragon slayer and I don't get motion sickness. That's for weaklings."

Emi's eyes lit up. She turned towards Gajeel, careful not to disturb Natsu.

"You're a dragon slayer, too? Oh my gosh this is awesome! Which generation are you? Did you see an actual dragon? What are they like? I bet they're super cool looking. I read it once in a book that--"

Once Lucy was able to get Emi to stop asking so many questions, Gajeel reluctantly answered her questions, maintaining his bored and annoyed tone the whole way. Wendy had revealed that she was also a dragon slayer, and she was more than happy to answer Emi's questions.

As soon as the train arrived in Magnolia, Natsu jumped up from his spot and sat up, relieved that the train had stopped moving. He looked towards Emi's smiling figure and blushed a little before he gave her his thanks.

They all made their way through the town and, when they arrived at the guildhall, Emi's eyes sparkled once again.

"This place is huge," she breathed.