seventeen: cuddles

Start from the beginning

"No I did not!" Y/n giggled at the twins and got herself a snack from the fridge as Sakusa walked down the stairs "good morning?" He said with a confused tone as he watch both twins bicker back and forth.

The couple grabbed their boxed lunches and left without distracting the twins from their little fight party. Y/n grabbed Sakusa hand as they began walking, of course he's expected to push someone who touches him away because everyone knows that he's a germaphobe but y/n was different.

Sure he's one but with some exceptions with certain people, like his cousin and y/n. And y/n has more privilege than Komori. y/n is more...timid and away from everyone, much like Sakusa himself who hated crowds like she also did.

Her personality was everywhere when she was in public she was awfully quiet and away from everyone else, and some people she was crazy and wild. To everyone else it seemed as if she was also a second year, some people thought she was a third year.

She acted more mature than most first years at her school and we can proudly clarify that. Her mind was older than her body.

——
{ Friday }

"So, you're doing what now?" Atsumu clicked his pen "I'm bring Suna over...but I have to tell y/n and Sakusa that he his coming over, but I lost my phone and you left yours at home." Osamu sighed. "Oh my god, ask Suna to call her!" Atsumu groaned "ask me to do what?" She middle blocker chirped standing at the empty classroom door.

"Can you text y/n for me?" Osamu asked. Suna turned his head and sighed "one second." He reached into his pocket and brought out his phone, we walked over to osamu and handed it to him before hugging him slightly. "You know my password, open it and text her." Suna said calmly "okay." Osamu

( ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄)
y/n
——————

hey, y/n this is Osamu
and I just wanted
To let you know that
Suna is staying overnight

Okay! That's fine with me
I think saku will be fine with it

   (___________________________________)

Osamu placed sunas phone in his hand and Suna put it back in his pocket. "Samu-Samu...." Suna mumbled hugging Osamu and digging his head into Osamu neck. Atsumu rolled his eyes and Osamu laughed "you guys wanna walk home now?" He asked Suna nodded sighing in the process.

"Oh com'n you lazy asses!" Atsumu started dragging Osamus hand out the room and into the hallway

——

"Wait so Suna, that middle blocker guy?" Akira asked peaking over y/ns shoulder "yep! I have a feeling that him and Osamu are dating, it's practically being confirmed by Osamu himself." The girl laughed lightly.

"well, we're still going to the mall tomorrow right?" Akira questioned the girl again "yup, also I have to go meet up with omi so we can go home. Would you like to walk with me? I mean they canceled practice today." Y/n said, her friend nodded lightly and they began walking to where her boyfriends class is.

They both walked through the hallway of second years y/n shook a bit from how many people where in the hallway but kept walking. "Hey isn't that Sakusa-sans girlfriend?" A female voice came from behind the two and so did some whispers.

They turned a corner and the aces class came in sight y/n walked a bit faster near his class and peeped through the open door. Her eyes went a bit wide, a girl had been standing in front of his desk with clear hearts in her eyes and started to hand Sakusa a note.

He frowned, "I'm sorry, but I can't accept it. Please leave me alone." the girl at the top of his desk made a sad face and slowly leaned in towards his face, Sakusa scooted his chair back quickly and stood up.

"I said stop. I don't like you, I have a girlfriend." he scowled before picking up his stuff and walking to the door and as he walked out the saw a particular
h/c girl standing next to the door. He quickly looked over to see y/n and Akira next to his classroom door.

"Did you see any of that?" He asked y/n giggled and nodded. "Your so loyal, I'm lucky." She gave him a tiny side hug before peering in his room to see the other girl in a fuming mess and glaring at y/n through the glass window in the door.

Akira cackled before the three ran off to go get Komori from the class right down from Sakusas.
"Mori!!" Akira shouted from outside his classroom Komori turned to look and as he saw the three of them he got his stuff and made his way to the door.

"Hey guys!"

——————————————————————————

HEY HOW YALL DOING WIHEKEBEKR