i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs

Start from the beginning

They just recently managed to afford to get their own tiny apartment, only about a month ago, but Jeongguk is still relishing in the fact that he and Taehyung no longer have wait for those rare few minutes alone, or worry about one of the other guys walking in on them. Unfortunately, he can't burrow away in bed with Taehyung all day. It may be his birthday, but it's still a Thursday and he has a 10am class.

Taehyung waltzes back into the room before he can sulk too much, and he's singing Happy Birthday, loudly and off-tune, with that signature boxy grin on his face. There's a cupcake in his hands, decorated with a rainbow of frosting and sprinkles, and a single lit candle on top. He reaches the last line of the song as he kneels on the side of the bed, dragging out the note ridiculously long, and Jeongguk just laughs and shakes his head.

"Hurry, make a wish!" Taehyung orders as soon as the note ends. "Before the wax melts all over the frosting."

Jeongguk leans over to blow out the candle and Taehyung lets out an enthusiast 'whoo!'. He removes the candle and licks the frosting from the bottom, before placing it on the bedside table.

"A cupcake is better than a blowjob, huh?"

"Uh yeah," Taehyung retorts, as though it's obvious. "I tried making you breakfast in bed, but I burned the pancakes and somehow ruined the rest of it," he gives a sheepish smile. "So, I brought out the cupcake earlier than planned. Cupcakes are better anyways. Who doesn't want cupcakes for breakfast?"

"You're right," Jeongguk agrees with a fond smile. He takes the cupcake from Taehyung's hands and inspects the mess of sprinkles on top. "Cupcakes are better." He takes a swipe of the frosting and licks it from his finger. "Better than regular breakfast. Not sure about the blowjob part."

"Debatable," Taehyung stands and plops back onto the bed next to him.

Jeongguk finishes the cupcake (not without giving up a few bites to Taehyung) while they discuss birthday plans for tomorrow with the others. He doesn't want anything big, but he doesn't mind the seven of them all going out to have some fun. He's happy to spend his actual birthday with just Taehyung, though, even if his classes will take up most of the day.

He tries to put off going to class, plays footsie with Taehyung and kisses that spot behind Taehyung's ear that he knows makes him go weak, but Taehyung doesn't give in. The other boy practically drags him out of bed after he realizes how late it is, and Jeongguk reluctantly rushes to get dressed and grab his bag.

Taehyung doesn't have a class until noon, and he'll get back home earlier than Jeongguk will, so it's always hard to leave early on these days, but it's nice coming home (to their home) to Taehyung waiting for him after a stressful day. Jeongguk lives a fairly structured school life as a business major, but Taehyung's an art major and his schedule can be a little all over the place, especially when he's working on a project. They're always sure to make time for each other though, even if it's just to nap together.

Taehyung sends him on his way with a kiss on the nose and slap on the ass, giggling as he shuts the door. Jeongguk just shakes his head as he makes his way down the hall, already eager for the day to end so he can get back home.

_

By the end of his last class, Jeongguk is positive he should've stayed home.

He spilled coffee all over his shirt within two minutes of leaving the coffee shop, realized he left his textbook on the table at home, and even managed to crack his phone screen.

The only good part of this shitty birthday has been Taehyung, and he can't wait to crawl right back into bed with him. All he wants is Taehyung cuddles. Taehyung's fingers in his hair, his long legs wrapped around him and even his cold feet sucking all the warmth out of him.