Forever and Always

NIALL'S POV
"Hey Beautiful" I say to her silent body as I pull my guitar out of its case, I pause awkwardly.
"I know this is my 4th attempt this week to get you to wake up with some random act of love but I heard this song and it was so perfect. I re-worded it to change the gender specifics in the song but I really hope you love it Charlotte because maybe you'll wake up" I say as I begin to strum.
"He's sitting at the table, the hours get later. She was supposed to be here. He's sure she would have called. He waits a little longer, there's no one in the driveway. No one's said they've seen her." I swallow to try and destroy the lump in my throat but it only grows and the tears begin to sting my eyes "Why, is something wrong? He looks back to the window, Suddenly the phone rings. A voice says something's happened That He should come right now" and I get a flashback to Mika calling me in tears telling me about her, "His mind goes to December. He thinks of when he asked her. He bent down on his knees first. And he said I want you forever, forever and always Through the good and the bad and the ugly We'll grow old together Forever and always" Charlotte, I plead mentally, please wake up I love you and I want you forever and always "He pulls up to the entrance, He walks right to the front desk They lead him down a million halls, a maze that's never ending They talk about what happened but he can barely hear them. He tries to keep a straight face as he walks into the room He sits by his bedside, holds her hand too tight They talk about the kids they're gonna have and the good life The house on the hillside, where they would stay" and as I begin to sing the words I realise how much I truly wanted that the house on the hillside with our kids and our family. The tears slowly escape my eyes as I continue to play and sing in the desperate hope that she would hear my voice and wake-up.
"Stay there forever, forever and always, Through the good and the bad and the ugly, We'll grow old together, and always remember, Whether rich or for poor or for better, We'll still love each other, forever and always Then he gets an idea and calls in the nurses Brings up the chaplain and he says a couple verses he borrows some rings from the couple next door Everybody's laughing as the tears fall on the floor He looks into her eyes, and he says I want you forever, forever and always Through the good and the bad and the ugly We'll grow old together, and always remember Whether happy or sad or whatever We'll still love each other, forever and always Forever and always, forever and always" and I slow the strumming and listen to the sounds of her heart monitor as I quietly sing the last part "She finishes the vows but the beeps are getting too slow Her voice is almost too low As she says, I love you forever, forever and always. Please just remember even if I'm not there. I'll always love you, forever and always" and thats when I burst out in tears because even in that moment of terrible suffering the people in the song knew they would always love each other. But at the moment she is going to die never knowing just how much I love her and how much I need her. And then I heard a sound one I never wanted to hear.
"I hate you Niall Horan"