[5] - [George Russell]

A/N: For liela10

TAGLIST: LandoNorris justanf1fan m___a___r slxtherins_prinxess marxssell

WORD COUNT: 739

5. "Oh, you're jealous!".

As the weather had been great this week, you and George decided to take a day off from the busy training schedule for the start of the season and relax at the beach with the two of you. You were about it, as you recently bought a new bikini and managed to get a little tan from laying in the lounger on the balcony. You had sprawled out a large towel and you helped each other to spread the sunscreen over your backs before laying down in the warm sun. The beach wasn't too crowded yet and you happily opened a book to read a few chapters while George went into the water for a brief swim. It didn't take long before he came back to you and dropped his wet body on the towel next to yours and of course he had to shake the water out of his short hair and on you. You closed your book and looked over at him with raised eyebrows. "You look hot, shouldn't you cool down a little?". George asked with a cheeky grin and you scoffed, nevertheless letting out a breathy laugh.

"I was thinking about getting a slush puppy from the stand over there. Do you want anything?". You asked as you sat up on your knees and rumbled in your bag to get your wallet. "The same you're having is fine". George replied and leaned on his elbow as he laid on his side. "Alright, I hope there's not a long line, it might take a while". You announced and he nodded. "Yeah, sure. I'll wait here". George smiled and you smiled back at your boyfriend, leaning over to peck his lips before you got up and made your way to the small parlour that sold multiple refreshers. Luckily, not many people were in line and you had some time to study the menu to see what you wanted to order. "Hi". You heard next to you and you briefly thought George had changed his mind in what he wanted, but you looked up to see another guy standing next to you. "Hi". You replied, a slight confused look gliding over your face. "I thought you're very beautiful. So I decided to make a little chat with you". The guy explained. "Oh, thank you". You replied in a friendly way, his compliment was still sweet.

"Spending a day at the beach as well, of course?". He continued and you nodded. "Yeah, it's the perfect weather". You agreed. "So, do you maybe want to come up to me and my friends?". He asked and you politely shook your head. "My boyfriend is waiting for me". You replied with a soft laugh. He chuckled too. "I can understand, sorry if I bothered you". He said, taking a step back. "It's fine, don't worry". He wished you a great day and it was your turn to order, so you got two of the blue slush puppies and made your way back to George. You sat down and handed him his cup. "Who was the guy you were talking to?". He asked and he watched you put your straw in your cup. "A random guy". You shrugged. "Well, what did he say?". George asked. "He thought I was beautiful". You said, biting your lip to not laugh at the look on his face. "Why did he say that?". George said then. "Because he thought I was pretty, George. Then he asked if I wanted to come with him to his friends". George gasped. "What did you say?".

"That my boyfriend was waiting for me". You said, looking down at him as his cheeks coloured slightly pink. "Why all those questions?". You asked, obviously amused. "Oh, you're jealous!". You poked his chest. "Well, I don't like it when other guys flirt with you". He grumbled. "He was very polite". You said. "Ah, that makes it so much better". George rolled his eyes and you laughed loudly, causing him to laugh a little too. "You know I'm not planning to leave you any time soon". You said, laying down on your stomach and looking over at him. "I know, babe". George shuffled closer towards you. "But I still prefer nobody flirting with my beautiful girlfriend". He pouted slightly and lifted your face so he could kiss you.