Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“No fucking way.”  Alice said over the phone.

“Yes fucking way.”  I copied her shocked tone.

“You kissed him?!”  

“Almost.”

She was silent for a moment.  “I still can’t believe this.”

I laughed quietly.  “Neither can I.”

“Damn Ariana.”

“I know!” 

She paused.  “I’m coming over.”

“Oka-”

“I’ll be there in ten.”  She said and hung up.

Damn that friend of mine can be so pushy.  But I love her.  

I decided to clean my room a little before she came, so we could actually see the floor.  I kicked clothes and other little things into my closet and shut the door.

Done.

Are you wondering where Taylor is?

He’s out with his friends at a skate park.  But before he went, he asked me to disguise him, so other people couldn't recognize his celebrity self.  

I went all out, and made him look completely different.

I grabbed his wallet and his arm and we ran to the costume store.  With his money, I bought him a black skater hair wig and eyeliner.  He was okay with the wig, because he had to wear one filming Twilight, but it took so long for me to convince him that we had to change his eyes, because a lot of girls would know it was him just by looking at his eyes.  

Eventually, he let me.  I made him look full-out emo.  Honestly, it looked pretty hot too.  I brought him downstairs to see if Ary would recognize him.  

She thought I snuck my boyfriend in the house.

First of all, if I did sneak a boy in here, why the hell would I bring him downstairs to see Ariana?

Second, when I told her I don’t have a boyfriend, I saw Taylor’s shoulders loosen and he looked relieved.  Aww.

Then Ary asked who it was, and she didn’t believe me when I told her it was Taylor.  She had him take off his shirt, because she said that she knows his abs anywhere. 

That’s my sister for you.

She screamed when she finally realized it was him, and said he looked pretty hot as an emo guy.  

I agreed, but in my head.

So then he walked outside and grabbed his skateboard and he was off.

Like every hour I get a text from him, saying nobody recognized him.  And he’s totally shocked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Whoa, I never meant to brag,

But I got him where I want him now.

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag,

To steal it all away from you now.

But God, does it feel so good,

'Cause I got him where I want him now.

And if you could then you know you would,

'Cause God, it just feels so,

It just feels so good.”  Alice, Adreana, and I sang, dancing on my bedroom floor in our pajamas.

“Ah-hem.”  

Me and my two best friends stopped dancing and singing immediately, and turned to who was standing at the door.

“Taylor!”  I screamed, running and pushing him out the door.  

I looked back at my friends for assistance, but they were just standing there.  “Taylor?”  They asked.

I glanced at him.  He was still in his emo attire.  He put up one finger, asking us to wait.  We all stood there waiting.  He pulled out his cell, texted someone, and quickly put it back in his pocket.

Buzz, buzz, buzz…

I took my phone out of my pocket and read the text from Taylor.  ‘Can I do something to shock your friends? Please?’

I nodded at him.

He smiled.  “My name, is Taylor Lautner.”  He introduced himself.

My friends laughed at him.  “No you’re not!”  Adreana said.

“Ha, yeah right.”  Alice laughed.

“Yes, I am.  Watch.”

I could tell that we were all confused.  

Taylor wiped at his eyes.  He took off his shirt.  Lastly, he took off the wig.  He smiled smugly.  

Adreana screamed and didn’t know what to do.  Alice laughed.

“Told you.”  Taylor laughed.

Adreana whispered, “Mirabell?”

“Yeah?”

“Why is he here?”  

“Oh..um, he’s my best friend.”

“Best friend with benefits.”  Alice mumbled under her breath.  

“Mirabell?”  Adreana asked again.

“Yeah?”

“Do I have permission to tackle him?”

“Um… sure?”  I regretted those words as soon as I said them.

Adreana smiled and jumped on him, making him fall back on my floor.  He screamed in surprise but did nothing to restrain her.

She simply hugged the hell out of him. 

“Can’t…. Breathe….”  He gasped.

“Adreana!  You’re hurting him!”  Alice laughed.

“‘Come on, you two, get up.”  I said, pulling Adreana off him.  Taylor laughed and stood, slowly backing up.

“I’m terrified of your friends, now, Bella.”  Taylor said, making me laugh.

“Wait, I’m not Bella!”  I screamed, hitting his arm.

:+: Shoutout to Madame_Immortal, Who Is Adreana In My Story!! :+: