Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Did he just…. He said…

His lip… On my neck…

I’m so damn confused.  But I chose to ignore it and just enjoy the moment with my gorgeous celebrity best friend who’s about to kiss my neck.

That even sounded odd to me, and I’m the one that it’s happening to!

“… Is that a good thing?”  I whispered, knowing he’d hear because he’s so close.

He laughed quietly against my neck, making me shiver.  His hands gripped my waist closer to him.  “It’s a wonderful thing, Bella.”

I opened my mouth to reply, but before I could he knocked the breath out of me.  His soft lips pressed against my neck gently, making me gasp.  I leaned my head back, giving him more room.  I felt his lips open on my neck.  He bit my neck softly.  I breathed heavier and bit my lip, placing my hands where his were on my waist. 

By now, everything was a blur.  I don’t know what it’s like to be high, but I’m just guessing this is pretty close, maybe even better.  There was butterflies cluttering up my throat and stomach, making it impossible to speak.  

But who would want to talk in a time like this?

Taylor pulled away slightly, but I still felt his hot breath close to my neck.  “You’re too dazed to even notice I called you Bella,”  He chuckled, and turned my around to face him by turning my waist around.  I placed my hands on his chest and he leaned his forehead gently against mine.  “Twice.”  

I tried to think back, to remember what he said, but I couldn't.  He called me Bella?  Twice?  

He laughed again.  “If you get so dazed when I do that, I wonder if…”  

My heart nearly skipped a beat.  I saw his eyes close and his face lean it towards mine.  My eyes automatically closed too, and I quickly closed the space between us, and just as our lips were about to touch…

“Mirabell!” I heard the back door slam shut.

Oh shit!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Buzz, buzz, buzz…

I opened my eyes reluctantly.  

Buzz, buzz, buzz…

What’s that? Oh! My cell phone! 

I sighed and reached under my pillow to grab my cell.  

Ever since I was little, I’d put my phone under my pillow when I sleep.  That, and my remote for my TV.  My mom used to put the remote under her pillow when I was little and used to sleep next to her.  I guess it sort of stuck.

I read my phone’s screen, wincing at the bright light.  2:02am.  Incoming call: Taylor Lautner.

I pressed the green call button and put the phone to my ear.  

“I can’t sleep.”  Taylor’s voice sounded scared.

“Aren’t you on the couch downstairs?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s….. Dark.”  He whispered.

Dark? I laughed.  He’s scared of the dark?  “Wanna come sleep on the couch in my roo-”

“Yes! Thanks!”  He whispered and shut the phone.

I giggled out loud and sat up, smoothing my hair.  A few seconds later my door creaked open and he slowly walked inside.  When he came and stood in front of my TV, I could see that he was in boxers.  

I blushed.

“Thanks, Mirabell.  A lot.”  He smiled, and for once it was a genuine smile, not the kind he puts up for the paparazzi cameras.  That smile made me smile in return.

“No problem, Taylor.  Since when are you scared of the dark?”  I said, patting the spot on my bed in front of me.

He came and sat with his legs crossed, and rested his elbows on his knees.  He sighed.  “I’m not sure… It just made me scared.”

I smiled at how sensitive he was being.  It was sweet.

I thought back to what happened today, and got butterflies.  But when my sister came home, she grounded me.  But then Taylor spoke up and said he started it, and if anyone should get in trouble, it should be him.  Then Ariana smiled and said that nobody will bye in trouble if we just clean this up.  So we spent the next hour cleaning the kitchen and dining room, blaring the radio and singing to songs as we finished.  

“You’re always welcome to my couch.”  I smiled.

“Honestly, it’s the things that happen in the dark that scares me.  Not the dark itself.” 

I didn’t know what to say to that, so I just reached over and hugged him.  Without hesitation he hugged me back.  

About a half hour later, we both fell asleep next to each other on my bed, in each other’s arms.  Before we fell asleep, we were talking about silly random things.  We got tired and laid back.  

That was the best night sleep I’ve ever had.

:+: Wow... Today i Left My Laptop On My Works And Went And Took A Shower, And When I Came Back I Refreshed The Page And My Reads Practically Doubled!  Thanks For Everyone Who Reads!

THANKS MORE To The Ppl Who COMMENTED!(: :+: