Chapter 6

Chapter 6

          Splat!  

          Oh my God!  

          Less than a second ago an egg was hurled where my face was.  I just ducked in time for the egg to splatter against the wall with a crack.

          Oh, it’s on.

          I gave him a devious smirk, and he returned it.  I grabbed a handful of spaghetti noodles and flung them at his head.  He ducked from where he was, just a few feet away from me.  

          But he didn’t duck enough.

          Just as I could see relief spread across his face, and he thought I missed, the spaghetti noodles hit him straight in the face.

          He stood still and silent, looking shocked that I actually made it, and hit him.  Honestly, I was shocked too.  I don’t have good aim.  

          “You.  Will.  Pay.”  He growled the words.

          “Oh shit.”  I started to run, but there he was, all strong and fast.

          I felt his arm grasp the side of my waist and he spun me around to face him right when I was about to get away.  

          He smiled.  “Now, Bella, you know it’s not nice to hit people in the face with spaghetti noodles.”

          “And it’s not nice to hurl an egg at a girl’s face.”  I spat back, laughing as I said it.

          “Then this isn’t going to be nice, either.  Too bad, so sad.”  He laughed once.

          I saw him reach back and grab a jar of mayo.  I just took a wild guess that he was going to dump it on me.  

          Maybe.

           I laughed to myself.

          Oh wait!  He’d going to put mayo on me!

          I started to run, but once again, he caught me.

          His hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled by back to his chest and crushed me against him, holding me still with one of his strong arms. I could smell him- he smelled like spaghetti.  But I could faintly smell a little bit of vanilla.  He smells good.  His familiar scent made me briefly think about the past, when we weren’t so awkward around each other.

          Damn hormones.

          I was brought back to reality when the freezing cold mayo was plopped onto my head.  But oh, no, that wasn’t enough.  Taylor smeared it around in my hair with his hand.  I screamed and tried to get away, but he kept me there.  I looked up at his face and he didn’t even look like he was struggling to keep me there!  

          Damn freaky strong werewolf boy.

          He saw me looking at him and he smiled the same celebrity smile that makes all the girls go wild.

          But this time, I wasn’t immune.

          My stomach filled with butterflies, and I felt a faint blush gather at my cheeks.

          I thought he was finished with his revenge, but I guess not.  

          He went for another handful of mayo and I winced as he smeared it any place he could reach.  He got my sides and my waist mostly.  

          I don’t know why, but my blush kept getting deeper.

          His hands slowed and he stopped smearing the damn mayo on me.  That stuff smells so bad! 

          I heard his slow breathing as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.  Taylor held me close to him, even though we were both terribly disgusting.  

          I could tell he was getting closer as I felt his warm breath spread across my neck.  

          “You are aware that I can see through you’re shirt… right?”  He whispered, his nose brushing against my neck.

          Oh my god.

          I looked down, and sure enough, my shirt was see through.  He could see my bra!  My cheeks blushed even more.

          Taylor chucked and slid his hands half way up my waist.  “I didn’t say it was bad,”    

          By now, everything in my world slowed down.  I thought my heart would burst out of my chest!  How can I feel like this about my best friend?

          But what about him?

          He’s doing all this.. Touching my waist like this…

          “It distracts me though, Bella.”  He whispered, and I felt his bottom lip brush against my neck.

          Without thinking, I bit my lip.  This damn boy was driving me insane!

:+: Now, You Guys, I'm Sad.  You DIDNT COMMENT.

IT MAKES ME SAD.

That's Why I Haven't Uploaded As Fast As Usual!  

I SEE The "Who's Reading" Thing.

Only Like.... 3 People Commented. 

MAKES ME SAD. AGAIN.

But For Those Of You Who DID Comment,

I LOVE YOU(:<3

But Anyhoo, COMMENT. 

VOTE.

EAT CHEESE IN A CAN.

Toodles!<3  :+: