An Update + Massive Thank You

Hey. It feels weird writing here, not gonna lie. I wanna first start with a massive MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has read this book. I expected Kingdom Come to remain as a project that I shared with my best friend, but not a book with 10k, almost 11k, reads.

So, thanks for reading! It truly means a lot to me.

I created Kingdom Come when I started college. I was a mess, like a major mess, and needed something to focus on. I lost a friend, moved into a dorm, and was taking like 500 classes. Kingdom Come gave me an escape, a way for me to forget the stress.

In the fall, I will be entering my last semester of college (hopefully) and doing it entirely online (cuz corona). It feels very surreal to be saying that.

I know I promised a second book, and I did have one up for some time. After rereading it, I took it down because I don't like the way I was going with it. Currently I am planning the second book, though I'm going at my own pace. I'm not going to promise anything soon, but I just wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten the second book at all.

The second book, Renegade, has been difficult to write to say the least. I've been unsure of where to take it, so I have focused on other books while I give it some time to rest.

If you look at my other stories, you'll notice that 1. I haven't updated in a while and 2. I use the main character, Raven, here all of them in some way.

1. I do have some stuff ready for some of my other books, I just haven't had the time to update them. I also have the tendency to get distracted with new ideas. It's a habit I'm trying to break by forcing myself to focus as much as I can to one book.

2. I use Raven a lot as she is a character I feel most comfortable writing. I've been trying to practice with new characters, but I don't feel as comfortable sharing them quite yet. If you don't mind that, then feel free to check out my other books. I'm gonna try to be consistent with updating again.

Here are three books that I am currently working on:

Best Friend's Brother
This book is purely for when I am bored. It's not gonna be a drama-filled book, just one I do for fun.

Forever
Another fantasy AU, one that is similar to this book. I haven't posted much there yet. It features Stray Kids' Han Jisung along with the rest of skz (eventually).

And lastly, Real.
A Maximum Ride AU but with a twist. Maximum Ride is a book series by James Patterson that I LOVE but hate the way it was written so much. Honestly I can go on a whole rant about the last few books. Anyways, I add a few things to the Maximum Ride universe, so feel free to check it out. I have a chapter ready, but I need to finish revising it.

Before I go, I wanna thank everyone so much for reading this book! My best friend, Royalty_Yv, really helped me with this book. She has some works of her own so check those out if you want!

Also before I forget, leave some requests for some groups/idols you want me to write about. Below will be a list of groups I follow, but I am open to learning about new groups as well!

* = new stan
^ = ult
Boy groups:
BTS
Got7
Stray Kids ^
ATEEZ *
Monsta X *
(Plz give me some more boy groups to follow, this list is kinda lackluster ngl)

Girl groups:
Red Velvet ^
Blackpink
Twice
CLC
Mamamoo
I*Zone *
Itzy
Everglow

If you guys have any questions, let me know. Thanks again for reading this book and I hope you have a great day!

Bye!!!

-Scar

Quick Update:

My phone straight up deleted Wattpad and due to my schedule at the time, I was unable to focus on fixing the problem. I (luckily) got it back and had to do some magic to get back onto my account. I wanna say thank you, I was not expecting people to even read this book, at all. 

My schedule that past few months consisted of a cycle of work, eat, sleep, so I wasn't really able to do much actual writing other than planning. I do have a lot planned, but I want to have at least something written before I publish anything. 

I'm not going to force myself to write. I'm going to take my time to write stories that I enjoy writing, and hopefully, people enjoy reading. 

Thank you,

Scar. 

(Also, I have graduated now, but am planning to continue my degree further.)