Chapter 14: Hope

Long live Sir Hoseok of the city of Gwanju.

May he spread happiness to the world.

Hope.

Something that everyone has and everyone needs.

And something that Hoseok wishes to spread.

This world seems deprived of hope, as if someone crushed everyone's dreams into dusty liquid and drank it like it was rum. It saddened Hoseok to see the world in this manner, it really does.

He used to be the same way. Hoseok had no hope for this world, until he became Jimin's guard.

Hoseok has no special abilities like Yoongi or Namjoon. He doesn't fight as well as Jungkook or Jin. He is just an average guard, at least he thought so. Jimin sees something special about him. Jimin quickly became a special person in his life.

That is why when Hoseok saw Jimin's reaction to Raven he prayed to all the gods that nothing bad would happen to him. He doesn't know Raven, he doesn't trust her.

But Hoseok can tell that she isn't a bad person. He can see how much Hyuk likes her.

And Hyuk hates almost everyone.

Namjoon, on the other hand, seems to have some sort of distrust towards Raven.

He gets it, Namjoon wants to protect Jimin, but Jimin needs to fall in order to rise. Hoseok believes that Namjoon is trying to repay Jimin for all he has done. Unfortunately the way he is doing it is going to hurt Jimin.

Hopefully, it doesn't led to that.

All Hoseok can do is continue to spread hope and happiness just like he promised.

While watching Raven, of course. He still has to do his job as a guard for Jimin.