42

December 24th 2020

-McKenna Moore-

I was nervous for today.

I was meeting Piper and Jadens Friends, Sway LA, the damelio sisters, and Avani frickn Gregg.

I've looked up to them all for a long time and now I'm meeting them.

My anxiety is through the roof at the moment so I go outside to the backyard and out to the indoor pool.

I sit there splashing my feet for who knows how long.

-Piper Meyers-

"Hey bebe" Avani says as everyone comes into the house.

"So where's this MacandKenna girl" Bryce says as we head into the living room and sit doen.

"That's a good question, I'll go find her" Kendall says walking off.

"Is he simping?" Charli asks as we all sit on the couches.

"I think so. It's actually kinda cute" Josh says as Nessa cuddles into his shoulder.

"That's my brother your talking about" I say pretending to barf.

x x x x x

"Hi" McKenna says walking into the living room with Kendall.

"Your so adorable Bebe" avani says getting up and giving her a hug.

"I still can't believe I'm actually meeting you guys" McKenna says as Nessa gives her a hug, then Charli, then Dixie.

"What do you mean your our friend now silly goose" Charli says laughing as my phone alarm goes off.

"Dinner is in an hour" I say as I get up and head to the kitchen to pull the ham out of the oven.

x x x x x

"Thank you guys so much for making this the best past six months of my life, I honestly was ready to call it quits on everything and was gonna move back to Chicago until I thought Casey and Jackie were my friends. But I'm glad I got a wrong number or else I wouldn't have met you guys" I say at the quiet table except for the clanks of silverware to plates.

"Hey you forgot about me" Jaden whines.

"Oh my gosh your such a baby" Chase says laughing.

"No one likes you Chase" Jaden says crossing his arms.

"That's not true, Charli does" I say causing everyone in the room except for chase and Charli who both go red in the cheeks, and Jaden to bust out laughing.

"Your not helping" Jaden pouts.

"Y'all are stupid" Mac says getting up and grabbing people's plates "but I'm glad to call you idiots my friends"

x x x x x

"Wanna watch a movie" Josh asks as we are all just chillin in the couch.

"We always watch elf on Christmas eve" Kendall says as he hops on top of me.

"What the actual fuck" I shreek as I shove him onto the floor.

"That was mean" Kendall says laughing as he gets up.

"Wait wait I made us somewhat matching pajamas let me go get them" I scream hoping off the couch and accidentally smacking Quinton in the crotch. "Sorry Quinoa"

x x x x x

"These are so cute but now we have to take pictures for Instagram" Charli says as we all laugh.