28

-Jaden Hossler-

Last night was hell thanks to those laxative brownies.

Why did I eat them?

Your guess is as good as mine.

"Babe we got to get up" I say nudging Piper who's deep asleep.

"Good morning mother fuckers, rose and shine time to get outta bed" Avani screeches through a megaphone walking into my room.

"Fuvk you Avani" Piper groans.

FUCK I forgot to lock the door

oof

"Be lucky you didn't walk in on them fucking, Griffin did a few days ago and boy was it funny to hear about" Anthony says walking in to I assume retrieve his girlfriend.

Thank god  😂

"Since I'm awake now I want Starbucks, Auto bots roll out" Piper says literally rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

Jadenhossler tweeted "Piper gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'I rolled outta bed this morning' 👉👈"
Piper replied " auto bots roll out"

Piper tweeted "karma for the megaphone in Seward bit me in the ass this morning,
@  avani"
Avani replied "the whole house really was not thrilled but I got a megaphone and had to use it"

Piper tweeted "AUTO BOTS ROLL OUT OF BED"
Jadenhossler replied "😂"

Fan83 replied "the funny crap like this is why we love Piper"
Piper replied to fan83 "ily2 👉👈"
Fan83 replies to Piper "omg no way"
Piper replied to fan83 "omg yes way"
Piper replied to fan83 "Jadens taking forever to get ready and I'm bored outta my mind"
Jadenhossler replied to Piper and fan83 "am not don't lie Pipe"
Fan83 replied to jadenhossler "hi Jaden"
Jadenhossler replied to fan83 "hi, got to go get the girlfriend coffee before she goes cray cray"

"Ready to go get Coffee and donuts" I ask as I pull on my old black vans.

"Yep, and since you want donuts we're going to Dunkin" Jaden says grabbing the keys from the dresser as we walk out of his bedroom.

"We are headed to dunkin, be back in an hour" Piper says informing Griffin aka the dad of SWAY.

"Be back before midnight or your grounded P" Griffin says in his most dad voice possible.

"Yes dad" Piper laughs.

"I thought Jaden was your Daddy" Anthony says for the whole group of friends to hear as Pipers cheeks turn red.

"He's not wrong, that's what we heard the other night" Josh chimes in.

"And that is our que to leave" Piper says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

x x x x x

Piper and I were sat in the living room when Josh, Bryce and Nessa walk in.

"Piper I need your help with a tik tok" Bryce says handing his phone to Josh. 

"Ok but I swear to god if it's a spider I'm gonna shoot you with the paintball gun upstairs for real" Piper says as Bryce has her sit on the floor.

"Ok I'm gonna put a little water here" he says taking a water bottle from Nessa.

"Ok" Piper says hesitantly as Bryce hands the water bottle back to Nessa.

"Ready I'm gonna make it disappear" Bryce says pulling her by her ankles as she tries to fight it realizing what's about to happen but smacking her head on the hardwood floor.