11

Piperapparel, Piper, K0uvr, jadenhossler, carringtondurham, and 79,020 others liked this post

Dixiedamelio - I love the outfits you sent is Piper would love to collab on something 🔥

Top by piperapparel
Jeans from Old Navy

👥 piper, piperapparel

Imgriffinjohnson ❤️
-piper - simp
-imgriffinjohnson- Shut it young peter piper
- piper - make me Griffin 🚪
- imgriffinjohnson - come get your women please jadenhossler
- dixiedamelio - 😂😂

Piper -would love to collaborate on a project I'll text you some details
- dixiedamelio- bet I'm excited

Emmyawarded - model 💅🏼
- piper - facts

-Piper Meyers-

I called up an old friend who's looking into modeling.

"Sup Piper it's been forever" she says making a funny face on the FaceTime call but getting serious right after. "How are you doing I heard you and that tik toker, I forgot his name, but you guys got shot in Chi Town"

"Yeah it was a rough little adventure but we grew closer as friends. And I already met his parents" I say chuckling and smiling.

"You like him don't you" she asks grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah I really think I do. He's actually coming over in a bit with Bryce and Kendall and I's dogs" I say as I roll over on my bed. "Anyway enough about me! What have you been into?"

"I'm currently looking into places in LA so I can pursue modeling, college is smacking my ass, also needing to make a new Instagram cause my old one got hacked" she comments, causing me to get a brilliant idea.

"Move in with me and model for my clothing company" I say as her face turns to one of utter shock.

"Piper you seriously don't have to. Plus you could have anyone modeling for you. I mean Carrington, Avani frickn Gregg, Hell even Charli and Dixie Damelio are wearing your stuff" she says.

"Caroline Louise Nelson I swear on my dead goldfish if you don't say yes I'm gonna fly back to Chicago just to whoop your ass, and maybe get shot again, plus you don't have to stay with me forever it can be a temporary thing till you find your own place" I say mid sentence feeling a dip in the bed beside me.

"Who's that" Jaden mouths.

"Meet the Tic Tacker who took a bullet for me" I say putting Jaden in frame as he waves "Jae Meet the new housemate and model for Piper Apparel, Caroline Nelson"

"Nice to meet you"  Caroline says as she waves.

"Nice to meet you too but I'm gonna have to steal Piper so we can go eat bagels and get some food in this girls system" Jaden says as we say our goodbyes and end the call.