39

December 3rd, 2020
-Jaden Hossler-

The boys are coming over to Pipers new place for the first time since helping move boxes in and boy is she excited.

"I'm so excited, I'm so excited" she says running up and down the long hallway of the mansion

I wasn't over exaggerating when I said she was excited.

Piper tweeted "I'm allergic to dumb people and making smart decisions"

Jadenhossler replied "I mean you did wear socks on tile floor so"
Piper replied to jadenhossler "true. And I've been hear a week and haven't learned from my mistakes"

Fan83 replied "you hear that Bryce she's allergic to you"
Piper replied to fan83 "facts doe"
Brycehall replied to fan83 "I feel attacked"

Fan54 tweeted "josh she's allergic to you too"
Joshrichards replied to fan54 "true but oof"

"Honey I'm home" Nessa squeals as se walks into they all come in through the front door as Pipers on the floor laughing her ass off.

"Did she fall again" Josh asks laughing.

"Yep" I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm excited for Christmas it's in less than a month. In fact I want you all to help me set up my Christmas tree and agree to having dinner and spend the night on Christmas Eve" Piper says getting up and going to give Nessa a hug.

"Bet I'm in" Dixie screams at the top of her lungs.

"I didn't know you were here but I'm glad your in cause I was gonna invite the the sway boys for sure, some of the hype house people that I know pretty well, and of course you and Charli dameli who" Piper says laughing.

"Dameli who" Dixie says laughing. "That's a new one"

"Can we set up the Christmas tree now" Piper says running to the box that contains the fake Christmas tree in the living room slipping on the tile again.

"You really should be more careful" Nessa says as we hear Kendall playing his drum set.

"Gosh I'm gonna have to invest in some sound proofing for his room" Piper groans.

"Is his door shut?" Josh asks.

"Kendall shut your door" Piper yells as the noise stops and then starts up moments later but much quieter.

"At least you don't have neighbors who think your annoying, and get you published in the New York Times where they call you a nuisance" Griffin says causing everyone to laugh.

"Help me set the tree up" Piper asks as she pulls it out of the box.

Jadenhossler, dixiedamelio, Imgriffinjohnson, avani, blazifyy, and 56,926 others liked this post

Piperspamsyou- it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 👉👈