27

-Piper Meyers-

Today I woke up feeling evil and wanting to prank people.

So I did some research and came up with the perfect plan, Laxative Brownies.

x x x x x

"Hey guys it's me Piper, and today I'm bringing you a prank video, Jaden is in on it mostly cause I don't wanna have to deal with him having the shits all night. Cause if you can't tell by the title and thumbnail of this video I'm doing laxative brownies on the boys" I say laughing as Jaden walks into frame. 

"Don't try this at home it's mean and we don't condone this, we are just doing it for the content" Jaden says sitting on my lap.

"You ready to go to the store to get the poop powder" I ask as he gets off my lap and heads for the door. "You need a shirt buddy boy"

He runs to his closet and grabs a hoodie sliding it over his head as we both laugh and make our way out of the house.

"I want to apologize to Nessa Barrett, Avani Gregg and SWAY LAs cleaning lady for what's about to happen" I say before shutting of the camera as we head into the store to buy the biggest thing of laxative and brownie mix.

x x x x x

"Welp we just got the pooping powder now to go home and make the brownies" I say to the camera as Jaden starts driving back to the Sway house.

"This is gonna be so funny" Jaden says we pull into the driveway and head inside.

x x x x x

"Boys I made brownies" I shout as a stampede can be heard from the stairwell.

"Boys eat up" I say sliding plates with two brownies in front of the boys.

"These are amazing Piper" Josh says as Nessa comes up from his room.

"I want one" She squeals.

"No you don't" Jaden remarks smacking her hand away. "Trust me on that one"

"Piper what did you do" Griffin groans spitting out the brownie he had is his mouth moments prior.

"Ever heard of the laxative brownie prank, cause you guys just got fucked" She says as she points to the hidden camera.

"Fuck you both" Anthony and Bryce say getting up and heading for a bathroom.

"Love you too" Jaden calls after them.

"That was funny" I laugh as Nessa smacks my arm.

"How much of that shit did you put in there?" She asks as I go grab the bottle.

"There's enough for round two in a week or two when they let their guard down again" I laugh tossing her the bottle.

"You better hide that or they will do it to you as payback" Jaden says taking a bite of a brownie.

"Babe I swear to god if you have the shits later I'm not gonna help you in any way shape or form" I say crossing my arms.

Brycehall tweeted "thanks for the laxative brownies Piper. Really enjoying my one on one with the toilet"
Piper replied "👉👈 love you"

Luvanthony tweeted "I hate you Piper"
Piper replied "👉👈🥺"
Piper replied "you don't mean that"

Joshrichards tweeted "the shit keeps coming"
Jadenhossler replied "you know what that sounds like"
Piper replied to jadenhossler "sounds like a Josh problem"