3

-Piper Meyers-

I wake up at 7:30 and roll outta bed to get ready to head to the warehouse for a shoot for a new line I plan on dropping soon.

I head into the bathroom and blast my crackhead vibes playlist through my speakers.

After the shower I throw on a sports bra and and joggers, before packing an outfit to wear to my party.

"Hey Siri call Emmy" I say to my phone.

"Calling Emmy smiling pile of poo" Siri says back.

A/n
Just giving a quick public service announcement, if you have someone's contact with 💩 as an emoji it will actually say that.

"What up loser" I hear Emmy say over the speakers.

"Just wanted to make sure yo lazy ass was actually awake" I retort.

"Ha ha ha I'm actually headed out to the warehouse right now. Be there in a few" she says hanging up.

"Rude" I mutter to myself pulling into the parking lot before hoping out and locking my truck.

"Good morning" I say to Grace who works the front desk.

"Hannah wants you to make a custom goodie box of stuff for Charli Damelio before the shoot today as well as some for Dixie too" Grace says as I walk into the main part of the warehouse to get started.

I grab a tub that I use when I'm grabbing large quantities of merch.

I first grab a creme knit sweater. One of my absolute favs, in Charli's size and add it to the tub

I head over to the dresses and grab a orange reddish one for Dixie, and a black with small flowers for Charli.

After picking loads more I head over to the packing area and grab a box. After packing the stuff up I write the sisters a letter.

Charli and Dixie,
Thank you for your support, it means the world. I hope you like what I've chosen for y'all and if you see anything on the website let me know so I can get you some. If y'all do photos with them, please send them to us so I can feature you on our Instagram. If you ever need anything or would like to hangout let me know.

xoxo

Piper Meyers

I fold the letter up and put it in the box and leave it for Hannah.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The shoot is done and it went extremely well.

I go get ready for the party and change into a casual outfit.

All of which you can get from piperapparel.com

I'm walking into Starbucks when a teen stops me

"Love your outfit" she says.

"Amazon" I joke.