34

-Piper Meyers-

I woke up and headed to take a shower.

After I get out I wrap myself in a towel and head out into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

"You scared the shit out of me" I yell as Jaden wraps his arms around my waist.

"That was so funny" he laughs letting go and facing me to him.

"You stinky. Go shower and maybe I'll give you more attention" I say pushing him out of my closet, in reality it has half of his in here too though.

I get dressed into a pair of jean shorts with I white t shirt and one of Jadens flannels over top.

I walk out into my bedroom and flop onto my bed.

That's when my phone starts to ring.

"Hey Hannah" I say answering it.

"You coming to the warehouse to do the tie dye thing today?" She asks.

"Yep once Jaden is done showering and getting ready and we go pick up some of the squang and head to get food" I laugh.

I called them the squang

"Okay we will start getting stuff ready for y'all then. See ya in an hour or two" she says as we end the call.

x x x x x

"Hey hoes" I screech as we walk into the diner earning dirty looks from an elderly group at the only other table taken by visitors.

"Welcome to Lulus diner what can I get started for ya today" the waiter asks as we proceed to give her our orders.

"I'll have that out for you in a bit" she says winking at Jaden but I brush it off.

"I'm excited for today, and I finished editing KeArias video so I'm gonna send it to her to post. I'm excited!" I squeal yet again earning dirty looks from the elderly.

We make small talk till the waiter and two other people come over with our food.

As she sets it down she slips Jaden a napkin presumably with her number on it and I watch as he laughs and folds it up setting it on the table.

"No need to be jealous your the only one I got my eyes on" he says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You guys are too cute" Nessa says as the group does the awing of a life time.

x x x x x

We get to the warehouse and play around for a minute before going to the main workstation and starting to tie die.

"Thank you guys so much for helping me do this. It means a lot. I love giving back to the community and this is a cool way to do it" I say as we all start dying random articles of clothing for the children at the children's hospital.

We had been tie dying for about an hour when Hannah runs in panic in her demeanor.

"What's wrong Hannah" I ask as she hands me the phone. "Hello"

"Piper it's your mom, Kendall's in the hospital, his appendix is gonna rupture but he's asking for you and  Jaden and won't let them take him into surgery until he sees you guys" my mom says on the verge of breaking down even more.

"I'm on my way" I say hanging up before falling to my knees and breaking down.

"Woah woah woah what's wrong" Jaden asks as he walks over to me picking me up.

"We need to get to the hospital now" I say as Jaden and I run out to my car.

"It's gonna be ok" he says placing one hand on the wheel the other on my thigh.