19

-Piper Meyers-

I wake up at 6:30 unable to fall back asleep.

I roll over and face Jaden who's peacefully lying there asleep.

After kissing him on the forehead I carefully and as quite and stealth as possible make my way to the bathroom across the hall with my outfit for today.

After I shower and get dressed I walk out and back to my room, where Jaden is still asleep might I add, to put my clothes and towel away.

I head downstairs, past the livingroom with the love sacs where griffin and Kendall has slept to find griffin on the floor.

I chuckle as I walk into the kitchen turning on the lights in the kitchen and start making breakfast. 

Piper tweeted "Griffin 🚪 just woke up & he thought sometin was wrong cause I was crying. Yeah what was wrong was I watched the 2019 AGT golden buzzer compilation"

Imgriffinjohnson replied "I thought you burnt yourself or something"

Joshrichards replied "is breakfast ready yet"

"Breakfast is ready get your lazy asses up and out of bed" I say through my megaphone.

Yes your girl is just that extra.

"Where the fuck did you get the megaphone from and why did you actually use it" Avani asks as the stamped storms the kitchen.

Nessabarrett tweeted "woke up this morning to Piper screaming through a megaphone, she did make us food tho so I feel very conflicted emotionally"

Piper replied "👉👈"

Jadenhossler replied "we gonna have to confiscate that thing"

"Eat up and be ready to leave in and hour and a half pack an extra pair of clothes I don't want to smell fish on the walk back" I say as I go out on the back porch and down to the yard.

"You need to eat" Jaden says coming out with a plate full of food.

"I already ate a little while I was cooking. Don't worry bout me" I say as he starts to eat but of course I steal a piece of his bacon, he wasn't happy.

"Give that back" he says as I make a run for the house.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground and we are laughing.

He leans down and passionately kisses me, and we are there for a few minutes enjoying each other.

"As much as I love this J, you need to finish eating and go get ready for the Sea Life Center" I say rolling out from under him.

"Fine but we gonna finish this later" he says with a smirk.

"I expect nothing less" I reply walking into the house to start my vlog.

"I love you" Jaden says as he heads up the stairs.

"Heeeeyyyyyy guysss it's ya girl P, I,P, E, R, and today I'm back with another video. Today is a pretty crazy day as the group is first off in Alaska with me. We are going to the Seward Sea Life Center, I'll leave a link down below if you want more information. Anyways I have a lot of stuff planned. We are going to be feeding the animals, some are in rehabilitation, and some are permanent residents of the center because they are unreleasable, and won't do well, and maybe even survive at all. Anyway we are gonna head out soon." I begin to ramble on for a while.

Soon enough we head down to the sea life center.

"This place is beautiful" Avani says pulling her phone out to take a picture.