~ Chapter 19 ~

What. Scar. How. What. Iskall turned to face the accused killer.
Scar was still sitting, blinking in confusion. He opened and closed his mouth silently, as though he was too shocked to talk. Iskall stood up, readying his sword. I hope I don't need to use this, he thought quietly to himself.

"What?" Scar asked, disbelievingly. "Why wo-"

"How do you know?" Ren cut him off, scooting farther away from him.

"I know, I thought it was impossible, but all the pieces click. For the first couple deaths, there were no traces, but after Etho and the girls died, Scar said that his powers weren't working. But multiple times after that, I saw that there were magical particles floating around him."

Everyone was now looking at Scar, who was trying to stutter an excuse. "It's just part of my image! That's not my magic!" 

Zedaph ignored this, and carried on.

"Secondly, after Mumbo's death, I caught Scar talking to Iskall outside, and warned him about the castor plant, which is poisonous and grew in the garden. Why would you know that? Hmm?
Then Xisuma died from breathing in a poison gas. Ricin to be exact. Which is made from the castor seeds. Coincidence?

"But earlier, Scar came to me and Xisuma, saying that he burnt himself cooking, and that's a big, fat lie. You were brewing up the poison, burnt yourself, and if you were cooking there would've been a mess. Don't tell me you were able to clean it up before someone saw or heard you.
You knew that Xisuma suspected you, so you murdered him.

"I also went up to the attic, where Scar said he was when Etho, Cleo and False died, and I found multiple trap layouts, castor seeds and a brewing station.
Tell me, Scar. Why would that be up there?" Zedaph's voice stayed level as he talked, but as he walked forwards and glared at Scar, you could see the hatred in his eyes. "Well? Just admit it."

Iskall felt his arm start shaking, and he looked down to see Grian clinging to his arm, silently crying. His attention was turned back to Scar when he started laughing. It was nothing like his normal, happy-go-lucky laugh, this one was weirdly uncontrolled. He stood up and walked up to Zed, looking him in the eyes, and laughing like a maniac.

"So, smarty pants... You got me!" he exclaimed, spreading his arms wide and bowing, like this was some type of performance. "But do you really think this is over? Hah! It's only just begun."
His voice was so unlike himself, he sounded insane, so maybe that was why Iskall suddenly charged at him. Maybe it was because Grian was now sobbing into his sweater, and inching towards the farthest corner, but either way, Iskall wanted to end this. He ran at Scar with his sword raised.

Scar raised his hand, and everything stopped. "Like I said, this has only just begun. Don't even try to end it."

Everything glitched again, like when they were first teleported here.

"This is real. This will happen. It's out of your control."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian shot up in bed, practically drenched in sweat.
He threw the covers off himself, and looked around. Recognizing the familiar walls of his hobbit-hole calmed him a bit, and he took a deep breath.

How in the world could that have not happened? My god, it felt so real.

Heart still pounding, he reached for his sweater, pulling it over his undershirt. He rubbed his eyes, trying to think clearly. He remembered everything. All the deaths. Mumbo. Scar's crazed expression.

Tell me it was a dream, please...

He tried to push away those thoughts and focus. When he couldn't, Professor Beak landed on his shoulder, chirping and momentarily distracting Grian from the lingering feeling of dread, and the thought that something else was coming.

PLEASE READ! 

thank you

<3

So should i make a discord server? because ya'll seem awesome and i'd love to talk to you guys <3
Secondly, should i leave it like this and make a new book, make a sequel, or continue this? Or make a new book and still continue writing this? 

Honestly i love this community and i value what you guys think, so thanks for all the support with this book! I can't stress how happy i am to see you guys voting, commenting and reading my book <3 means a lot!

im too lazy to do the wc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯