Chapter 30- Just a Misunderstanding?

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING RAINING AND THERES LIGHTNING AND I HATE LIGHTNING AND THERES THUNDER AND MY WHOLE HOUSE JUST SHAKED BUT I KNOW ITS NOT AN EARTHQUAKE ME LORD FUCKING SAVE ME

Darryl's POV
November 8th

Zak had gone out with Spifey to go buy some random stuff for a video, I'm guessing. The others except Clay and I left to go to the park. So technically it's just me and Clay. Clay kept coming closer to me which made me feel very uncomfortable. He tried some flirts with me which bothered me a lot so I went to me and Zak's room. After at least 5 minutes, he walked in into my room.

"What do you want, Clay?"

"Well... I want to-."

As soon as he said that, he kissed me. It isn't right. I try to pull back but he's too strong. If Zak comes home, he'd be heartbroken. He won't back up. I hate it. I just hate it so much.

Oh no.. Zak is home. I heard his giggle. I hear Zak coming upstairs. What do I do.. Clay is holding me tight and won't let go. He won't let go of the kiss. Why is he doing this?!

"Hi!- Darryl-."

Clay slowly pulls away and just smiles.

"Zak! I can expla-."

"There's no explaining, all I saw is already enough."

"Zak-."

"Leave me alone, Darryl. I don't want to see you right now."

Right as he said that, he walked out of the door and out the house. I promised not to hurt or leave him. It's not my fault.

"CLAY WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! I DONT LIKE YOU! YOU MADE ZAK HURT, WHY IN THE WORLD - YOU KNOW WHAT, GET OUT. Get out of my face"

I yell at him with tears running down my face. Zak hates me. Why didn't I not lock the door. If I had went with Zak, none of this would have happened. My love of my life hates me. I'm hurt. But he's probably hurt more of what he just saw. He's going to accuse me cheating on me. I don't like seeing Zak hurt.

I watch Clay walk out my door crying. Why is he crying. I probably scared him off but right now, I don't care about anything else except Zak. I'm going to find Zak.

I may know where he is at. Our hill.

————————————————————

I drive as fast as I could and ran to our hill. It was raining but its worth it. I can't bare to see Zak like this.

I ran up the bench and see someone crawled into a little ball. That person is Zak.

"whoever you are, leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone."

"Zak-."

"what do you want Darryl? Don't you already have some company at home?"

"My only company is you. Now just let me explain. What you saw seemed like it but it isnt what you think."

"whats your excuse."

"Zak.. Listen, you know how I didn't go with you because I had to work on stuff with my staff? I was finished it after a few hours until Clay kept making me uncomfortable. After minutes later, I went to our room then 5 minutes later, Clay came in and kissed me. It's okay I guess if you don't love me anymore-."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, my little muffin?"

"I'm sorry because I accused you so fast."

"Well, I'm sorry as well that you felt like that. I didn't mean to. I love you"

"I love you too, but can we not go back home yet? I'm not ready to see anyone yet..."

"Of course we can stay here for a bit"

He pulls me into a kiss. This time, its a better and nicer kiss. It isnt a forced one, its a soft one. We both melt into the kiss. This is why I love him more than anyone else in this world.

————————————————————

Ending ( not the N/A ) was 666 words long and heres a double chapter. I suck at these kinds of chapters but happy 30th chapter of this book!
Have a wonderful day/night
-chai