Chapter 11- Jealousy

Okay, this will be awful since I just went hiking and I'm a very sleepy child so don't mind me. This chapter might be short coz I have homework and I'm very lazy. Thank you.

Next day update- It's not short it's a 1000 chapter book

Here is a picture, Sorry for the sideways- I'm too lazy to edit it

Zak's POV

I can't remember when I fell asleep but all I remember was that I fell asleep with Darryl after I said was going to kill Vincent. I went to get my phone when I smell muffins being baked. I bet Darryl is making those muffins annddddd- I'm correct. I headed to my phone and grabbed it from my desk and check the time. 4:08 pm, I slept that long? Well, I'm very hungry so why not get some food downstairs.

I head downstairs and I only see Darryl. I guess Vincent hasn't come out yet.

"Hi, Darryl~"

"Hai Zak, want any muffins? They're Blueberry, your favourite"

"Sure, why not"

I went to grab some muffins until I heard a door opened. I was about to grab a knife until Darryl stopped me and said

"Nu. Let him be"

"Okay fineee.... but one day, I will murder you, Vincent" I whispered the last part.

I saw the fear in Vincent's eyes so Darryl calmed him down. I don't know why but, I had this weird feeling. Sometimes I feel it, but sometimes I don't. I don't know what I'm feeling... Is it jealousy? No, it can't be. Ugh, fine it is jealousy I'm guessing. I do know that I like Darryl but it's just rare for me to be jealous.

"Zak? You alright? You've been starring at the window for the past 5 minutes. I'm worried if you're not okay."

"Huh? Oh sorry. I zoned out"

"It's alright, you just scared me for a second."

.
.
.

"I'm just going to bring these muffins up to my room and probably record a video."

----------------------------------------

I had finished recording my video and I hear Darryl and Vincent laughing and talking together. To be honest, I hate being jealous. It just makes you sad and depressed and stuff like that. I mean I know I survived the Hanahaki Disease and he returned his feelings but I still think he doesn't and he likes Vincent instead.

But the next thing I knew it. I felt blood once come again. I grab my bucket under my bed and threw ( threw it back ) up. I hated this feeling especially when you have the Hanahaki Disease. I'm glad I kept my bucket in case anything happens to me again.

Wait. If I have Hanahaki Disease again, how am I suppose to tell this to Darryl? Am I suppose to suffocate again? I'm way too tired to think about this so I went to my bathroom and cleaned up. After cleaning, I went to my bed a flopped onto it falling asleep very quickly.

Darryl's POV

I was talking to Vincent for a while until I realized I haven't heard Zak for a while. He's probably asleep so I shouldn't disturb him.

------------------------------------------

It's been 4 hours. I haven't heard from Zak. I'm starting to get a bit worried. I think I'm going to check up on him.

"Hey Vincent? I'm going to check on Zak to see if he's alright."

"Okay"

I walk up to Zak's door and knock.
.
.
.
No response but the door is open. I'll just open it a crack.

I open it a crack and I see Zak sleeping like a tiny baby. And as always, his room is always messy. I see a bit of blood- blood? Why blood? I go inside Zak's room quietly and look around. I still don't get why there is blood. I see something under his bed, it's a bucket. A bucket filled with blood and petals- no- not again. Does Zak have Hanahaki disease again? I will have to ask him in the morning about it. Right now, its night so it will have to wait.

------------------------------------------

Zak's POV

I woke up. My head still hurts and especially my throat. I try and speak but my voice is raspy. It sounds awful. But I have to deal with it since I already had this before. I went to my door and start to head downstairs. I see Vincent and Darryl sitting beside each other watching a movie. It was also my favourite movie. I start to get sick and run back upstairs to the bathroom and throw up. I question to myself 'why does my life have to be so hard?" I tell myself over and over again. I cleaned up and head to my room. I closed my door but 5 seconds later, I heard a knock.

"Come in"

"Hi Zak. Could I ask you a question?"

"Uh sure go ahead."

"Zak, do you have Hanahaki Disease again?"

What the actual fuck. How does he know? I mean it's pretty obvious that I have it I mean like there's blood everywhere- but no- What do I say? Do I say the truth and not die?

"Zak answer me honestly."

I hear the serious tone in his voice.

"Uh"
.
.
.
"Fine, yeah I do."

"Zak.. you know I love you very much. I would never leave you. You're my everything, and don't be jealous, your forever mine and will be my little blueberry muffin."

"yeah sure."

"Zakky~ I only see Vincent as a friend. Now stop being a sad muffin and be happy!"

"You can't prove that you love me"

"What if I can?"

"No you ca-"

He- He just kissed me- Yup, that definitely proves it. I actually feel loved. Oh, wait now that I think about it, Vincent is like the Skephalo leader- I'm so dumb. He pulls away from the kiss and says:

"I love you, you silly muffin"

"I- I love you too"

               blueberry muffins
------------------------------------------

thank you for reading this chapter as I am very sleepy. A technically Zak's Hanahaki disease is officially gone and finished ( maybe ). So thank you for reading this 1000 word chapter. Bye!