Chapter 21- I'm Scared

uwu
Made this at 4:20 am so shitty chapter ( oh dang how I missed the times where bad dropped the bass at the 20th minute of every hour <3 ) and I made this during my class meeting

And to the people who gave me death threats on twitter heres your message

❤️ shut ✨🧚🏻‍♀️ the 😍🤡 fuck 💗🥺 up 💀✌️ you 😎👀 fucking 💎👄 bitch 💙

Darryl's POV

Why the muffin is the room so bright?

I peak over to get my glasses and the light from the sun shines bright into my eyes.

Gosh darnnit sun, it's too early in the morning to be out. Oh wait, nevermind it's 9 am. What was I think about last night? Oh right, I am going to ask Zak if he's ready to tell his fans. If  he's still scared, I wait until he is ready since I don't want him to be frightened. He's still asleep, oh of course he is but since he's still asleep, I'll make some breakfast. I can already tell the others aren't awake because they would be really annoying if they were to be awake. So I guess I'm the only one awake. Time to make pancakes!

Timeskip

I hear something coming down. I look over at the stairs and see Zak.

"Zak? Why are you up so early? You're never awake this early."

"It was cold in the bed without you, I was alone and couldn't sleep well so I assumed you were awake."

"Uhm, well want to help me make pancakes? Well- only if you don't fool around or distract me or anything like that."

"I'm too tired to help but I can do this-"

Zak's arms slid around my waist. Oh how much did I felt loved. I'm very lucky to have him ( Not the title yet ) I mean like anyone who is with him will be very lucky but I will never let my blueberry shortcake ( bbh called skeppy that on skep's latest stream ) go away from me. I'm never letting him go that easily.

"Darry? You alright? You've been starring out of that window for the past like 1 minute."

"Yup, I'm alright my blueberry shortcake."

"Dang, that's a new one- where'd you get that one from?"

"I actually have no clue but it sounds delicious."

"ANDD I GOT THAT ON VIDEO AND NOW THATS GOING ON TWITTER!"

"VINCENT?!" "VINCENT?!"

"I'm just going to run... BYE!"

Oh my goodness- that muffintop! Wait that reminds me of the question I was going to ask him earlier. Might as well do it right now. Here goes nothing-

"Zak? I need to talk to you in private, like serious talk, no memes or anything."

"Uh yeah sure!"

"Zak, you know how we're together right? So I was wondering, when are we going to tell our fans? I mean if you're not ready I can wait-"

"Darryl, I guess since you said it, yeah I'm ready..."

"Are you sure? I just don't want you to be unconfortable letting it out."

"Yup, I'm sure."

"Okay then, we'll livestream it later on today, how bout that?"

"Sounds good to me.."